Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Should I be this tired?

I am a HUGE fan of B-12

I have these drops you put under your tounge (which is the best way to absorb B vitimins) they dont taste great but are not too bad. but I can tell the difference in minutes once I take it.

I get mine at the health food store. I got a bottle for about 11 dollars. I think it was definitly worth the money.

Suzanne:

I went through this tired stage too. Are you taking a Multivitamin each day? If you have issues swallowing a big Multivitamin try the Centrum chewable Vitamins for adults. They taste bad but at least they don't get stuck.

I think part of the exhaustion is in grieving your old eating habits. It was for me.

So, eat as healthy as you can, take a multivitamin, and get extra rest. Once you start taking off alot of the weight your energy should come back.

Take care.

Sue

Thanks for the suggestions, I do take a liquid Multi-Vitamin. Things have improved dramatically since getting off of the cholesterol meds. I think that was the problem, not the band after all.

Thanks for the suggestions, I do take a liquid multi-Vitamin. Things have improved dramatically since getting off of the cholesterol meds. I think that was the problem, not the band after all.

I'm glad you found the problem with fatigue but there is still another issue. You say you are not getting your Protein in. If you don't get Protein in you can lose huge amounts of muscle mass and that is not good for you and your weight loss will stall.

Do you have a plan to increase your protein?

I have increased my Protein. I started eating South Beach bars for Breakfast, 19 grams, and there are so many yummy South Beach lunch kits which are small as well as tuna lunch kits, all include around 20-24 grams and then my dinner is always Protein heavy. So I think I'm doing OK now on that too.

Now if I can just get to that first fill, this Friday. I've been in bandster hell for over a week now and I'm struggling.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches