Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

18 Days Till I Get My Band!!!

Jamie,

I live in Trumbull CT and will be having my surgery with Dr. Elmer Valin in New Haven CT about 30 mins from my home. My husband is taking Friday off and taking me to the hospital with my mother. I have been thinking about you and it's kool that someone on the board is doing the same day. I told them at work that I will be on vacation, I am taking the following week off also. I only told a few people at work about my surgery, I hope I did the right thing, you know how people love to gossip. I'm really not getting nervous at all, I just can't wait to get this done.

Were do you live and where are you getting yours done? I wish you luck we have to talk to compare our experience.

Corgi

Jamie,

I live in Trumbull CT and will be having my surgery with Dr. Elmer Valin in New Haven CT about 30 mins from my home. My husband is taking Friday off and taking me to the hospital with my mother. I have been thinking about you and it's kool that someone on the board is doing the same day. I told them at work that I will be on vacation, I am taking the following week off also. I only told a few people at work about my surgery, I hope I did the right thing, you know how people love to gossip. I'm really not getting nervous at all, I just can't wait to get this done.

Were do you live and where are you getting yours done? I wish you luck we have to talk to compare our experience.

Corgi

Corgi~ I live about 20 miles from Memphis Tn. I am having my surgery there. My mom and husband will also be at hospital with me. This is really cool to know we will go through this together.

I told everyone I work with and they seem to be very supportive. That is your choice though and only you know if you are comfortable telling others. I was very worried at first but I think it will be okay. I'm not ashamed of this WLS I feel it will help me and maybe if others know it could help someone else looking for an answer to help them too. Please feel free to pm me I would like to get to know you better. If I can help let me know and YES we will compare battle scars and good advice. LOL!!!I will be off work my self all next week after surgery so I'll check in with you Okay!! Good luck and I will be thinking of you on the way to the Operating room. I'l say okay Corgi we can do this and here we go!!

3 days till 3 more bandsters. Wendy/ Corgi/ And Jammin and losin!!! Any more March 18th bandsters????? If not lady's i think we should call ourselves the bandster trio!!! LOL!!! Whata ya think?? Or the 3 Bandsckaterrs????

THREE more days. OR is it two. It is friday the 18th right?

This ROSE is from my garden last year. BEAUTIFUL!! Can't you smell it?

post-204009-13813131697459_thumb.jpg

Thanks Penni ~I love flowers. Yep penni it is Friday the 18th. That means I have 2 and1/2 days left!! LOL!!! Thanks again for all the pictures you have sent me on this thread they have made me feel better!

The Best me~ You are so right it has come quickly. Thanks for all your support too!

I just wanted to say that my band day is almost here Friday March 18th and I should tell each and every one of you who have ever posted on LBT thank you!!! You all have given me hope and so many encouraging words that I will be forever greatful to each of you. You all have given me the courage to go after this life changing tool and have answered so many questions that have already made my journey thus far so much easier. I feel well informed and ready and I owe it all to the Bandsters of LBT.

I must say that this has been one of the hardest times ever for me to realize just because I need WLS I am not a failure. I am taking the biggest and scarest step in my life to lose weight and I am happy that I am.I know I am making the right desicion and I won't regret it. I know I have lots of suport along the way Thanks to you all for taking time out of your buisy lives to make a huge difference in other peoples lives.

I will be back and banded and on my way to a better me!! Thank you all ((((HUGS))) ALL AROUND!!!!!!

P.S. for those who believe in prayer, Please say one for me on Friday!!!

Gunn 4 Ya~ And ~Betty(I Luv Harleys)

Thank you both for the sweet pms. I really appreciate you both offering such well needed suport and I will continue to BUG you for it LOL!!!

Well not counting today (1 DAY TILL I GET MY BAND) Yippi. I think it is so close now I will make it. It seemed like it took for ever and now its finally in reach.

I'm getting anxious but I now I will do fine.

You all have a good day I gotta leave for my last day of work till after my recovery!!!

Good luck and come back quick to give us an update. We miss you when you are gone. Lots of white light sent your way along with the prayers. OK Here is my special way I will be praying for you on Friday. I have some help.

post-204009-13813131697726_thumb.jpg

Jamie,

I wont forget tomorrow morning when I wake up at 5:30 a.m. I will send up a big one just for you. Good luck, my friend and I wish you a speedy recovery. Dont forget to PM me when you feel better to let me know how you are doing. Love.

Jamie,

Well my friend your big B-DAY has finally arrived!! Tonight I will say a special prayer for you & your surgeons. I just know all will be great & can't wait to hear you tell us it was a "walk in the park." I am very excited for you & wish you well!!!

Penni- that little kitty is just as cute as Gunnar;0)