Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

18 Days Till I Get My Band!!!

Yeah, Jamie! Did the surgeon just put a zipper at your incision sites so he could get in easier? LOL
Marie~HAHAHA!!!! That would have been a good idea!!! About the time I get those suckers healed they gotta cut me again!!! As long as I get my band with the new incisions, thats just fine with me!!!!

Battle Scars are good in this case!!!! I'm gonna get my band!!! YIPPEE!!!

Oh my just 14days woohoo!!!! it just keeps getting closer and closer huh YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry Jamie, I'll go first and scout the way. Of course, that way has already been scouted by those better and wise than I...

Hi Jamie and Vinesqueen,

I'm also March 18? When do you start your pre-op diet. My doctor said 5 days before, but I am starting today. I have eaten everything I want, and now I'm done. I'm so tired of feeling sluggish.

Ladies, which Protein drinks are you going to use, once you get to stage III? My nutritionist recommended Real Meals...

Just think we can all support each other. Wish both of you luck!

Corgi

Jamie,

I am feeling your excitement. I know everything will go smooth and just remember I'll be right behind you. You can tell me what to expect.

congratulations on your date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will have completed my consults on 3/17 and info send off to insurance review. Hopefully, I'm not much behind you jammim.

Debby

Hi Jamie and Vinesqueen,

I'm also March 18? When do you start your pre-op diet. My doctor said 5 days before, but I am starting today. I have eaten everything I want, and now I'm done. I'm so tired of feeling sluggish.

Ladies, which Protein drinks are you going to use, once you get to stage III? My nutritionist recommended Real Meals...

Just think we can all support each other. Wish both of you luck!

Corgi

Corgi~ I have been dieting really hard since January. My Dr. only will have me on Clear liquids 1 day before surgery. I wll then be on liquids for two weeks after.

I've been drinking the Advant Edge Protein Drinks and they are really good. 16 grams of Protein in them.

Glad to have you guys by my side leading the way! GOOD LUCK

Jamie,

I am feeling your excitement. I know everything will go smooth and just remember I'll be right behind you. You can tell me what to expect.

tanya ~ I'll tell you all about it okay!! Good luck girl you will do fine. Seems to be several getting bands within just a few days of each other how cool is that!

This is so wonderful that you all can go through this together! Afterwards, being able to compare this and that w/each other will be so helpful. Congratulations to each and every one of you!!

I'm not on a pre-op diet. I probably should but, but I'm not on one. I will still be in exile until Friday... I also don't have to be on clear liquid, he's changed that requirement too. Just liquids...

But I picked up some Protein drinks to try, Natural Balance 230 calories and 15 G Protein.< /p>

Guys... I'm tellin ya... powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury is the best tasting Protein drink I tried... and I tried a lot of them! It has less fat and less calories than the advantage shakes and honestly... the chocolate is very good... never tried the vanilla... yjr unflavored mixes well into Soups and such... somebody here at LBT rec. it to me and I was SOOOOOOO happy when I tried it as I was gagging down a different brand.

www.unjury.com

Guys... I'm tellin ya... unjury is the best tasting Protein drink I tried... and I tried a lot of them! It has less fat and less calories than the advantage shakes and honestly... the chocolate is very good... never tried the vanilla... yjr unflavored mixes well into Soups and such... somebody here at LBT rec. it to me and I was SOOOOOOO happy when I tried it as I was gagging down a different brand.

www.unjury.com

Nightingale ~ The Protein Drink I'm using aren't the same as the Adkins Advantage. These I have are EAS - Advant Edge. They say carb control on them and they have 15 grams of Protein /100calories/ 3 fat grams/ 4 carbs/ 0 sugar(They are sweetened with Splenda).Also they are packed with lots of Vitamins.I will check out that Unjury site. I bet those are as good as you say. I just wanted to tell you the ones I've been using are different from Advantage! I thanks for the suggestion keep em coming!!!