Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Last day.....to surgery I go!

Hey all!

Hope you enjoy a nice SuperBowl Sunday.

Today I am on clear liquid diet. Tomorrow morning I will be banded.!

Can't wait....

Right behind ya 4jin!! I have to do a two day clear liquid diet for my surgery on Tues. Good luck tomorrow....you will do AWESOME!! I'm tellin' ya....I think the worst part is all the anxiety leading up to it!! I think (hope) we will have a sense of reliefe when the surgery is over.

For everyone on their pre-op diets.....STICK TO IT!! You can do and it will be SO worth it. It DOES get easier!!

Amy

4Jin, You've been our best cheerleader here.:) Now it is your turn for us to cheer you on.:Banane20: I'll be praying for you.:Banane20: We'll be waiting to hear how it went.:)

4Jin Good luck to you. I am being banded too at 8am. Getting excited as the wait is over for us a nd a new beginning for the double v's. Keep me posted on how you're doing. I will do the same.:)

Good luck to all the Monday bandsters!!!!! Write and let us know how you are doing!!!! I am so glad that I have all of you to share this journey with. It makes me feel much better!!!

4jin,

Hope your surgery goes well. :eek: See you on the banded side of life.

Good luck to everyone else who is getting banded today!!!

Hey ! How are all those newbie bandsters doing today? I am 1 day post banding and feeling a little sore. Walking tons is helping. It is the getting out of bed and from a sitting position that hurts me the most now.Hope that passes with time. Not a bit hungry and even down a few pounds, probably Water weight.Hahah

HOPE ALL THE BANDSTERS ON THE THE 4TH,and 5TH ARE DOING WELL.GOOD LUCK TO ALLTHE BANDSTERS GOING TOMORROW!!!!

Hey ! How are all those newbie bandsters doing today? I am 1 day post banding and feeling a little sore. Walking tons is helping. It is the getting out of bed and from a sitting position that hurts me the most now.Hope that passes with time. Not a bit hungry and even down a few pounds, probably Water weight.Hahah

HOPE ALL THE BANDSTERS ON THE THE 4TH,and 5TH ARE DOING WELL.GOOD LUCK TO ALLTHE BANDSTERS GOING TOMORROW!!!!

Hey Babe!

It sounds like you are doing REALLY well!!!! Congrats on your band and keep on walking. It sounds like it is doing the trick for you. The soreness should be gone for the most part in a week or so.

I'm right behind you!

How are all the Double V's doing?? Pain? Hungry? Gas? Swelling? Keep us posted. We are all behind you!

Sorry I have been too sore and dealing with gas pains to post. Today I am feeling much better. I switched the pain med for liquid tylenol today.

I have done lots of walking around the house.

Thanks everyone for all your prayers and good healing vibes. It is those that got me thru.

take care

Hey all!

Hope you enjoy a nice SuperBowl Sunday.

Today I am on clear liquid diet. Tomorrow morning I will be banded.!

Can't wait....

I got banded too on 2/4. Feeling good, except for a few minor aches and pains. I did the pre-op liquid for 2 weeks before and now for 2 weeks after.

Does anyone know if we can still have salad and ff dressing now in the 2 weeks after diet (as I was able to do in the pre-op diet). I forgot to ask the nutrionist when we all had a meeting the day after surgery at the hospital.

Thanks,

beachgal

Hello my fellow band buddies...

4jin and Babe...I'm in the same boat as you. Pretty sore but LOTS of walking. I was outpatient yesterday, so by the time I got home I was pretty sore and tired. Had a decent night all things considered. Feeling much better today. I was able to take Pepcid, chewable multi-Vitamin and sublingual B-12....already making a huge difference. Thank god I'm not hungy. I have to be on H2O and Propel today and then tomorrow I move onto broth, popsicles etc. Keep up the great recovery!! Look forward to everyone's updates!!

Amy