Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Last day.....to surgery I go!

Hi all my surgery was smooth.

I was in at 5:30AM surgery at 7:30 and I was home by 1PM.

It was sort of difficult not being able to shower and having to depend on someone else to prepare your drinks and help you up but today I got up and felt great!

I even walked on the treadmill for 15 minutes.

And the incisions look good.

So good to see you back on the board. :hurray:I have missed you and was starting to worry. :myscared:It must feel wonderful to have it behind you. I'm starting to get nervous.:cheers2: By this time next Friday I will be on my way to the recovery room. When I look at the list of things I have to do between now and then I really freak.:wub:

Off to see my Dad this weekend so no hope for housework. Keep taking good care of yourself. :blush: When do you have to go back to work?:tt2: I'm really looking forward to a few days of peace and quiet. :tongue2:

Again, Welcome Back! :drool:

Thanks StLouisgal,

I will be praying a speedy recovery for u as well.

I go back to work 3rd week of feb. take it easy and rest ..rest...ur going to need strength.

I am glad to hear that you are doing so well, 4jin! :glare:

StLouisGal, only a week left, :eek:.

Somedays it seems like so long ago that we were all waiting to hear about approval, and it was just a few weeks ago. lol. Keeping up the good thoughts for you both!

~Amy

Thanks 4Jin and Amy, Hard to believe it is only five days. I'm getting excited but when I look at the list of things I still have to do to get ready I get really scared. At least I will be too busy to worry.

Yes Amy isn't it crazy!

Thank Goodnes we were all approved.

Guys I have lost 12 lbs. I didn't even start a preop clear liquid diet until the day before surgery. I couldn't help it I had to weigh myself. My mother keeps telling me I look like I've lost, my brother came to visit and told me I look like i've lost.

Twelve pounds in a week isn't bad. :waytogo:It was worth missing the Super Bowl food wasn't it.:cursing: I'm so happy for you!!! I'm four days away. :tt2: Thank you all for all of your support. A couple of months ago we wondered if any of us would ever make it and now, here we are!:blink:

I would like that garlic Soup recipie, please. Maybe it will make the terrible breath go away, can't hurt right. Is anyone else having terrible breath? UGH it is so bad. I'm going ot stop on the way home from work tonight to pick up some other full liquid things and see what I can come up with. I'm tired of yogurt and pudding already and i have another whole week and a half of this stage. this is going to be tough.

I'm going to start a recipe thread for the stages for us sounds like a plan.

Patti

Patti, That is a terrific idea. I'm not sure I know where to start when it comes to recipes for the stages.