Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The TRUTH about your DL...

I'm a liar. Always have been. Always will be. NO...not about everything. Just my weight on my Driver's License. I know that I'm not alone here. Do you know that my DL says that I weight 160 lbs? I went and got it renewed last summer and the person glared at me and asked "Is there any information on here that you need to UPDATE?" I kindly declined. Hell, I think 160 is pretty good. That's just 60 lbs short of the truth. (And hopefully it will be true one day in the near future.) But I thought I was doing pretty good seeing how it said 125 up until a couple years ago. I haven't seen 125 since jr. high. (WAY before driving age.) What if they put out an APB on me using my DL weight? They'd never find me! I don't match that description!!

I thought it would be cute to start a thread to see how distorted the info the DMV has on us really is. I mean think of all of the bandster that have dropped the pounds and not yet updated their terrific weightloss. So here goes:

Daisydoodle- +60lbs from the truth.

Nicole: This is a good thread. Mine isn't quite that bad. I was somewhat honest when I went for my license. I had them put my weight at 200. LOLOLOL!! I truly weighed about 100 lbs heavier.

Penni: 100lbs lighter. LOLOL

What a funny thread. My next mini goal is the weight on my driver's license :)

When I got it (at 17) I put 230. I think I was lying at the time, but I could be wrong. Either way, it stayed that way even when I got up to 280.

At my highest weight my DL was wrong by 50 lbs.

Now it's only off by 9!

OK so if I am reading this right we that LIE on our driver's license have just set our weight goals. LOL!!!!! OH to be 200 right now. I would be in hog heaven as my grandmother would say.

CONGRATS that you are 9 lbs from your license weight. That is WONDERFUL

I know mine isn't right. But it's been so long ago, I don't remember what I told them.

But a ?? to any bandsters, has it ever been ?? that you DON'T look like your DL picture? I think I should look a little different (-56 pounds), but I've yet for anyone to comment on it.

I thought 160 was pre-printed on all the Drivers Licenses at the DMV? That's what mine has said since the 80s.

My fishing license says 103. When the clerk asked my weight, I looked him dead in the eye and said, "103." He didn't even flinch when he added it to my license. I like the way it looks.

One of the best things about living in NJ is that weight is not one of the things that goes on our drivers' licenses. :)

I must say, though, that when I renewed mine last October I was fairly dancing out of the DMV. I love the picture! :)

Actually my license reads more than I am right now, and the picture doesn't even look like me anymore. I thought about changing it, but I think I'll wait till I lose some more weight. I kinda like seeing the double take when they look at my ID and back at me.

My driver's license and passport photos are two of the best pictures taken of me! (I usually close my eyes and show my ugly teeth in candid photos.) Illinois unfortunately prints weight on the DL. Mine says 172. I weighed that for about three weeks during the first Clinton administration. . . it was a lie when I filled out the application, and at one time it was 101 lbs. off! I have to renew my license in early April, and I think I'll stick with 172, a mere 39 lbs. less than my current weight, but heavier than I hope to be by Dec. 31. At least my height is accurate!

I always tell everyone I can't wait to have a new DL picture taken of me (smaller me), My license doesn't expire intil 2023 I can't wait that long!!!!!!!!! I wonder how much I will weigh in 2023?? YES I also lied on my license, aren't we suppose to? Im about 50 off. Isn't it funny how even 50 lbs makes you feel better when you write it out? I'll get a new one when I'm down 100lbs. My goal!!!!!!!!

Love to all,

Mine DL says 170 I weigh 254 right now. My weight on my drivers license hasn't changed since I first got a DL ,but I think it was the right weight then.

I never DARED change it ! maybe I will be closer to 170 soon HEHEHE!!!

P.S. Daisy Doodle I love your new avator. Your so beautiful!