Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Clothing on the 'weigh' down

I finally bit the bullet and bought 2 pairs of jeans yesterday which should last me a couple months. The only things I really have been buying is exercise pants and underwear, bc I Lose all my weight in my butt and legs and there is nothing more annoying to me then my pants/underwear falling off when I am working out!!

My weight loss goes in spurts, so sometimes fits me fine and then 2 weeks later it is falling off.

I went nuts after not being in a department store for nearly 20 years and after wearing the same big shirts day in and day out....I started buying clothes after the first 25 pounds, but I found that it was pretty much a mistake. I bought a bunch of 16's which I was only in for about 3 weeks. I went to the 14's and was in them about a month. Then I went into 12's and have stayed there since (pants-wise). I have a lot of stuff I got in the fall that I'll probably never be able to wear again. I am very close to goal and kindof know where I am headed, so I am trying to buy things based on where they will fit me in a few months. But I bet I've blown over $500 on clothes in the last couple of months, much of which will not fit me next season.

I just bought one pair of casual pants and I can wear them to work when there is no workshops on. I have one pair of black dress pants and a few tops. I just bought a couple of new bras (had to,no choice). I just don't have anything else to wear. But I do award myself new boots, shoes, purses etc. I won't shrink out of them. ONe thing I've noticed is that I can wear high heels again, its wonderful. No more granny shoes. Helps me to feel sexier- even though I have a way to go yet.

OMG!!!!!:eek: I feel the same way... i went happy with buying heels i bought like 4 pair in a 2 week period... its bad i know its just that i got so excited when i fit 8.5 heels and could walk in them!!!!;)

But clothes wise at first i was good for a little while because the clothes i had were all tight on me (i refused to buy larger sizes.... i know denial but hey thats all the past now) but i try not to buy too much... i buy the necessary things (bras and undies) This is easy for me because i pretty much live in scrubs because i work all day and they are drawstring!! :(

I am doing the 2nd hand stores as well. I have to dress nice for work so I had some beautiful suits (size 18) that I could not bear to just give away. It worked out great, I took a bunch of stuff in, waited three months and went back with even more clothes. By then, I had a nice store credit built up and so I bought some basic work pants in size 14 (which I was thrilled about). These should last for a while and then I will do it all over again.

My goal is an 8/10 - but we will see how it goes, as summer arrives it may be easier to get by with skirts, etc that dont look so horrible when they are baggy or full.

I already told my husband that when I get to my goal weight he'd better watch out - our clothes bill is going to be crazy. I have been waiting 10 years to buy cute clothes.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • juliie

good morning all ,my np sent all my cleared requirements to my insurance for approval yesterday, so now just waiting for an approval and surgery date  
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fingers crossed!

2. 888starzkl

Зарегистрируйтесь на https://888starz.today и получите бонусы за первый депозит.

• BeanitoDiego

Lost my Pup last month and struggled really hard for that first month. Stopped tracking intake and slid into old habits here and there. Also quit working out. Can't walk in the neighborhood because of all of the memories we shared. Losing my Pup is the most heartbreaking thing I've ever been through. My Pup was my world 💔
      Talked to my doc during my one year followup and they were not worried about my current status. They know, and I know, that I will get back on track.
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

I'm so sorry. I lost my pup (Mr. Bitters - a chocolate Pomeranian) 2 years ago and it still makes me tear up. He was my everything - my constant companion. I understand. Do the best you can to get back on track.

• Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches