Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

February Exercise Challenge

Dave, welcome back! We had all been wondering where you'd gone. I had no idea you worked on a boat for a month at a time. Clearly you have done great while you've been away - 113 lbs - WooHoo! You're a rock star too. Glad you're back.

Its Plataue city again today. Been working out everyday...i think im going to try a liquid diet for the next few days before i hit Florida next week.

Wow on a boat for a month! Dang! What do you go there? and how do you workout on a boat?

THanks guys for all the encouragement! Going to be hitting the swim hole soon and doing some laps.

TexasBecky and Who...

Thanks, Its great to be back. I work on an ocean going tug and barge thats 630 ft long. We have a gym, treadmill and stationary bike, so workouts are easy. Went to the bridge for a 10 mile walk this morning to keep up with you all.

Dave, Welcome back!!!! We didn't know you worked on a boat and we wondered what happened to you. I'm glad to see you're back, and congrats on losing 113 pounds!

I got a two hour very strenuous, but absolutely glorious hike in today. I "discovered" two more secluded beaches, both of which I had completely to myself.

It's not always easy living on a crazy little island in the middle of the Caribbean, but it's days like this that make all the challenges of living here totally worth it.................

kaos-animal-cat-smiley-6100.gifCrazy Ates February Exercise Challengekaos-not-tagged-smiley-4829.gif

20/28 Exercise Sessions

(14 Cardio, 2 Core strength and flexibility, 4 Weight training)

weight.png

Banded 8/07/07 Dr. Miguel Zapata, Monterrey Mexico

I did 2 1 hour sessions today. 1 at the gym and then we went for another walk. This time not car malfunction induced! My BF starts his new schedule tomorrow so we won't see each other MON-Thurs. It sucks but as I said earlier it will allow me to spend as much time at the gym as I want without feeling bad about not being at home.

I got another session in Sunday. Missed Friday's session due to the storm. :smile2: It has a lot of nerve snowing on my workout day. The good news is that I got the scale moving to the right again :)

Crazy Ates February Exercise Challenge

7 / 20 Exercise Sessions

It's not always easy living on a crazy little island in the middle of the Caribbean, but it's days like this that make all the challenges of living here totally worth it.................

What Island do you live on?

Hey Daddy-O, I live in the Virgin Islands, which is approximately 1000 nautical miles south of Miami and approximately 40 miles east of Puerto Rico. We have a wonderful National Park here, and a wealth of great hikes and walks that offer gorgeous vistas.

Sandy, glad to see you're still plugging away with us this month. Good job :)!

I got one hour of cardio in today. Have a great evening everyone!

kaos-animal-cat-smiley-6100.gifCrazy Ates February Exercise Challengekaos-not-tagged-smiley-4829.gif

21/28 Exercise Sessions

(15 Cardio, 2 Core strength and flexibility, 4 Weight training)

weight.png

I LOVE the Virgin Islands!

Ive got a few contacts down there. Ive been to St. Johns, St Martins, St Thomas.

I went to Megans Bay -- beautiful!!

Ok you ladies have got to listern or download the song by Mika called Big Girls are beautiful and let me know what you think...i love it...but i hope it doesnt offend anyone.

O i went to San Juan in Puerto Rico 2 years back too. I hope i can live out there one day.

I know alot of Air Conditioning tech who retired there and they cant stop working as there throwing money at them to work there.

Hey Daddy,

Not too many people are familiar with the Islands. Great to meet someone who knows these parts!

I hope someday soon you and your beautiful family will return to the islands for a visit, and I will get to meet you all!!!

I love Puerto Rico. I had a layover there a few weeks ago, so I decided to spend the weekend and do a little shopping, etc. I had a great time. The Puerto Ricans are so lively and fun -- I always have a blast when I'm there.

21/28 Exercise Sessions

weight.png

yeah all the people i meet there or talk to on the phone always invite me to stay at there place while im there.

I love sailing into port alongside that Castle/Fort place!

Ok you ladies have got to listern or download the song by Mika called Big Girls are beautiful and let me know what you think...i love it...but i hope it doesnt offend anyone.

Hi again Daddy,

Thanks for the song recommendation. I will have a listen and tell you what I think.

I do think some big girls are indeed beautiful. Unfortunately I didn't happen to be one of them -- which is why I am really looking forward to being small again :):smile::)!

21/28 Exercise Sessions

weight.png

I did an hour of cardio today. I'm feeling really sore and tired. I think maybe my muscles are starting to feel the strength training. That or the flu. I really hope its the weights.

Crazy Ates February Exercise Challenge

18/20 Cardio Sessions

6/8 Weight Sessions