Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

NJ February 2008 Chat

I'm back home, and it's cold as chit! I'll lose my tan in a matter of days, unless I head out with Diane, aka, signgirl.

Can't wait to sleep in my bed tonight.

Ok, gotta tell you girls what a dumb a$$ thing I did, no laughing...well before we went to Fl, I got these great air fares. So yesterday, I go to check in, get boarding passes, etc for the return flight home, it was about 12:30,.....our flight home was the 19th...YESTERDAY, we had missed our frekn flight! My check out was the 20th, my car return was the 20th, ...WTF! How in the heck did I do that, am I losing it or WHAT! Well, needless to say, I had to book new 1 way tickets back to VA, must have been my lucky day, got two tickets for $99.00 each, I was happy to pay that price, needless to say, I had my boarding passes sent to the concierge and she printed them off, DH never knew :).

Mummmmms the word.

Hi folks........not gonna stay long, just wanted to share that I had to put my faithful friend of 11 years, to sleep. Heidi was a part of us, and losing her has been very painful. It was "time", but right now, knowing that we did the humane thing is not comforting me very much right now. After tears through the night, and a splitting headache this morning, I called in sick at 5:30 this morning. (left a message on the machine)

Got to go in tomorrow......Her being gone has really hit me hard.

Girls, I didn't read all the posts very closely (not thinkin' too swift)....but I do hope that you both (Kat & Dianne) get to feeling better real soon.

Pat, Betty, Sherry, Mandy, Eileen, Jessica, Cindy, Anne and everyone...sorry about the "weepy" post.:)

Oh I am so sorry Diane! I know how much you loved her and how special she was. Sending you lots of love and hugs!

Thanks for asking - yes I am feeling better - on my last 2 doses of antibodics.

Take it easy and if you need anything - please let me know, I would be glad to help or assist.

I'm back home, and it's cold as chit! I'll lose my tan in a matter of days, unless I head out with Diane, aka, signgirl.

Can't wait to sleep in my bed tonight.

Ok, gotta tell you girls what a dumb a$$ thing I did, no laughing...well before we went to Fl, I got these great air fares. So yesterday, I go to check in, get boarding passes, etc for the return flight home, it was about 12:30,.....our flight home was the 19th...YESTERDAY, we had missed our frekn flight! My check out was the 20th, my car return was the 20th, ...WTF! How in the heck did I do that, am I losing it or WHAT! Well, needless to say, I had to book new 1 way tickets back to VA, must have been my lucky day, got two tickets for $99.00 each, I was happy to pay that price, needless to say, I had my boarding passes sent to the concierge and she printed them off, DH never knew :).

Mummmmms the word.

I have done something similar -- I always fly Tuesday out of Norfolk back on Friday-- and this one time I go to check-in and the self-check in doesn't give me my stuff so I get the guy to help and find out I was scheduled to fly out Monday and set me return Thursday, earlier than I usually do-- he changed my whole trip and didn't charge me a thing.

So -- see I am not laughing - been there and done that.

Diane - So sorry for your loss :) ...very excited about your trip :Banane34: I hope you're doing well and I'm thinking of ya.

Pat - Zoiks...I don't know what I would have done although I can SO picture myself doing it because I do some beauts like...putting something in a safe place so I'll remember where it is - then forget what the heck I did with it :) Like...not remembering that I withdrew $160 from my checking account at an ATM and this is the FIRST time I don't have my receipt so now I'm stuck and basically have to believe it. DH says I went to the bank but, honestly can't remember that I did. I think I'd know where I spent $160 in two days but, I'm clueless. (can ya tell that was like today I found this out grrrrrr) Booking appointments on days and times I already have appointments...Friday I have a class yet I booked my taxes to be done AND a Chiro appt both for 5..you know the time I leave for class grrrrrr. Yeap gotta redo that one UGH. Lets see...oh I'm sure I can come up with a zillion more to make ya feel better hahaha. Oh yea...I planned a get together at my house for LBT members to support one another and Chrispy asked me if I was all set for saturday..my response was FOR WHAT? I have no plans grrrrrrrrr. And I have calendars with all this stuff!!! DUHHHHH Are ya smilin? At least you fixed your booboo hee hee

Well it's 10:32pm I better hit the sack because 5am comes quickly. Love you folks :Banane45:

Good Morning Y'all!

It's raining and cold here today. One day it's 70's, next it's 40's! I am sick of cold weather and I am ready for summer!

Pat - That is funny! We all do those things and while it's not funny at the time, it sure is later down the road! I still haven't gotten the box, but I'll let you know when I do. It just builds the excitement each day!

Sherry - With all you do every day, it's a wonder you know what time it is! Slow down and smell the roses!

Diane - I want to swim up to the bar with you! I bet you can't wait!

Mandy - What a nice poem! I enjoyed your anger email too!

Gina - Glad you are feeling better.

Cindy - It looks like retirement is going great for you, you are always busy!

Good morning to the rest of you!

Sherry, are you ready for Saturday, LMAO!

Gina, that does make me feel a tad better :)

Betty, I can't believe you haven't gotten the "box".

Diane, SG, hope each day is a little easier without your old friend..hugs.

Mandy that was such a pretty poem.

HAGD Girls!

My gosh---I need to get it together!

Diane---I am sooo sorry for your loss of your loved dog---I do know the pain, I had Chelsea put down 4 years ago now, and it still hurts. I picture her in heaven being able to fetch for my Grandpa now! He had got too old to throw for her, and her to old to retrieve--now they are both enjoying it again...

Pat---I figure these new Moderators need us----to keep them on their toes!!! LOL I was not the only one unsure of committing!

I admit I did have a laugh at your airport fiasco---hell I'd be doing a Tom Hanks and living at the airport!!!

Your Disney picture is great---no question you were having fun!

Dianne--how is the leg recovery going? Doing better I hope! Let us know!

Jessica--I just noticed the signature---closer to 200 than 300--I love it! Keep going--soon even 200 will be a memory!

Gina----I miss you Girlie!

Sherry--my memory sucks so bad!!! This getting old sure ain't for sissies!

Betty----it is raining and cold here too. I want SUMMER and I want it NOW!

No fair-----I wanna know what is in the BOX from Pat......

Mandy--how is the sinus situation? And Abi's?

Eileenie--Did I miss the weekend check in? Was a crappy weekend for me, I was sick, and broke my tooth--------felt sorry for myself so good no one else needed to!

What happen to Patty? We lost ya---and need to know how your band is doing???

Darcy? Worried about you.....

Check in girls!

Anyone in the market for a whiny 3 year old today?????

Better go read to her.

Oh speaking of which! My DD---her Mom, got her contract---had it looked at by her attorney---saw a computer mock up of the book---and recieved a check from the publisher!!! She is soon to be a published author!!! And to think she originally wrote the book in the 5th grade!

Better go---this will take up the page. If I forgot you in my attempt at personals--don't take it personally....as I said earlier, my brain is going to mush...

Kat

Kat, sorry about the tooth, I'm so past due for the dentist, but I'm horrified, I'd rather go for more plastic surgery, LOL, I wouldn't be as scared.

Anyone heard from Anne or Beanie lately?

Check out Gina's picture on the VA site, WOW.

Um, Gina, if you are posting pictures in the VA thread, you MUST post them here too. :tongue2:

Saturday? What the heck is happening Saturday hee hee Ohhh I know SNOW SNOW SNOW here in New England. Probably means no one will show up...well...then again not that I'd notice huh? hee hee my bad

Lets see stayed home Wed. because of lots of appointments and I kept them organized, suprise suprise (said like Gomer Pyle). Dentist to have my tooth glued back in, went grocery shopping, got my nails done, back home, took son to lunch, then to barber for a hair cut (oh he was loving me NOT), back home, out the chiro for both of us, back home, out to get hair done...then back home for the night. WHEW. Back to work today and all heck had broken loose geesh! Had to call the HR block because I had booked an appointment with them but, I have class...so ended up there tonight after work. Glad that's freaking done! Tomorrow is class, Sat is the support group and Sunday we're going to RI to work at the Extreme Home Makeover they are doing. DH's client is donating the food for the weekend and asked us to give them a hand. They're cooking and feeding the entire build team. I'm so excited to be able to help this family in RI and have the chance to meet Ty...I just love that show!

Pat nice picture you had there. Was the guy on stilts?...amazing...I have a hard time in heals hahaha

hello everyone else :) it's 11:19 and I'm so pooped. gotta get up extra early to pick up my friend...driving her into work tomorrow. HUGS everyone!

Happy B-day Crispy......what are the big day plans? ~Mandy

I'm giving you a choice of gifts:

1.BirthdayDepp.jpg

Sorry I got so into this option that I had to stop shopping. He's hawt!

Yes he was on stilts and he was so cute. Hubby was dancing with the hott female, also on stilts, they were awesome on those things. I agree with walking in hills, LOL.

Happy Birthday Chrispy!

Good Afternoon,

Its snowing like mad here. Stayed home today, played outside, made Cookies, now my toes are defrosting.

PAT !!! OMG that picture is to funny... all ya had to do is turn around and poof instant lunch :blush: looks like you had a great time. I didn't laugh at the air fare thingy...cause thats something I would have done LOL.

Kat...oh no.... so sorry to hear about your tooth :sad: HEY Congrats to your DD for the book..thats way to cool.

Chrispy HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geeze Sherry, your post is making my head spin... SIT DOWN GIRL and relax.. Yeah I know...thats coming from ME???

Betty I'm with ya on the warm weather...I'm so sick of the cold.

Gina your stats are AWESOME !!! Congratulations.

Diane sweetie I'm so sorry to hear about your sweetie. I totally understand. My girl Susie is 13+ and has cancer. Here's a picture of her today outside in the snow. After a little run she got pooped and decided to take a nap in the snow. She is my little girl. Hugs and kisses to you..hang in there.

Well kids...gotta go. I feel like taking a nap LOL.

Later Taters :smile2:

Love you all !!!!!

post-204862-13813136517782_thumb.jpg