Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. John Bagnato - Bagnato Bandits

I would just like to report that I walked a mile tonight gnats, flies and mosquitos and EVERYTHING!!! Yay me for moving my rear end!!

Mia-Great for you! I hate walking outside, but love the treadmill although I haven't done much of that the last few weeks. Gotta get my motivation back.

I noticed your ticker is moving again! Almost 70 pounds. That's wonderful. Keep up the good work.

I'm so glad this thread is ALIVE again! I've been gone pretty much all day and I had a lot to catch up on, lol!

Leslie~ I agree with the others, play with your food a little. Maybe try upping the calories some and see what happens. Hang in there.

Mia~ Congrats on getting moving! Good for you!

I'm going to the doctor about my knee tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed that he gives me the okay to run again.

Well, made it to the Y again in the morning! I still like mornings better. At least I don't have to commute to work this morning since I'm telecommuting.

I'm having the same weight and food problems as Leslie. Maybe I need to track calories for a couple of days to see exactly how many I'm taking in. I'd lost down to my lowest weight in years earlier in the week, but now I'm back up to what my average has been for several, several days. So discouraging! :rolleyes:

Oh, well, have a good day everyone and a great weekend!

Hi Everyone. I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Kristi. I am a single mom of twins. I live in Macon, GA. I was banded by Dr B on July 3rd, 2008. My start weight was 361 and my goal to to get to 161. I am VERY excited about having my band. I got my first fill yesterday. I now have 4.5 in a 10 cc band. I have had a wonderful journey so far with VERY little issues and not too much complaining. I wish I lived in Albany because I would love to have some more support than I do up here in Macon. I do have one co worker who was banded by Dr B so she and I do talk a lot. Well, I hope to get to know you all and make some friends. Maybe sometime when I come down for a fill we can meet up. I am coming down on Sept 11th so maybe?????:thumbup:

Welcome Kristi! Sounds like you are doing really well. Congrats on your weight loss! This is a wonderful bunch of people here, and very supportive too. I live in Moultrie so I'm not sure if I can come on Sept. 11th yet, but I'll see what I can do. Even if I can't, maybe some from Albany can. It's nice to meet you and I look forward to getting to know you. Have a great weekend!!:thumbup:

Hi Kristi- I think I have a fill scheduled for Sept. 11- I'm not sure on the time, I will have to find the sheet of paper I wrote down my appts on. I make 3 at a time every time I make appts so I usually write all of them down! Congrats on being banded and your weight loss so far! I live in between tifton and moultrie myself. Hopefully I will see you on the 11th!

Guest Leslie2Lose

Hello Kristi. I think I said hi on the other page - I'm forgetful...forgive me :-)

I live and work on Albany. I'd love to meet you when you are in town. PM me and I'll give you my phone numbers and you can call me when you get here. Maybe we can go to lunch?

Hey everyone - it seems like everyone's doing quite well - and all the exercising is fantastic. My Wii exercising has been put on hold this week. I fell at work Tuesday and now have a bum knee. It's black and blue and huge, but not broken. Just a lot of Fluid behind the knee cap that they might have to drain off this week. Hopefully in a week or so I can get back on the exercise band wagon. My house is suffering also, talk about a mess. The knee doesn't bend very well so you know how it goes with teenagers in the house, they never pick anything up off the floor. As I sit here I see shoes and socks everywhere, I may have to crack the whip with them today to help out a little.

Welcome Kristi, I'm not in Albany either. I'm in Douglas so I haven't met any of these wonderful people either, but really enjoy chatting with them. Hopefully they'll get a support group going and I might make it to one of them. Good luck and keep up the good work.

It's sure nice to see everyone posting again, keep up the good work.

Hello and Welcome Kristi- I live in Dublin, so this board has been my saving grace!

I'm in Macon nearly every/every other weekend, so perhaps we can meet. As a matter of fact, I went up to the New Dillard's off Riverside this morning!!!

I've been fortunate enough to meet Mia and Jeannie. Perhaps the OTC will form some type of support group soon.

You've done very well with your weightloss. I wish you continued success.

Well guys, my doc cleared me to run on Friday, so of course I ran Friday night, lol. Well, the run went fine but this morning I could barely walk. I guess I will be making another appointment to get x-rays. He said it could be my medial meniscus. I probably twisted it when I stepped in that hole a couple of weeks ago. He did say if it was the meniscus, surgery would probably be the answer.

Nip, sorry to hear about your knee. Us and our knee problems....lol. Hope it gets better soon. BTW, you looked AMAZING in the newsletter!! You are our little lapband hero!

Hi Kristi

Welcome to our group. We are all here for you whenever you need to chat. This little group has helped me through all of my isues and answered all of my questions, I would not have done as well as I have with out them.

I live and work in Albany would love to meet up and have lunch with you. Leslie and I do lunch every week, so just pm me and we can do lunch. Take care.

This thread was going strong for a couple of days and now it has died out again, lol. How is everyone???

Did everyone survive the bad weather? The wind got pretty bad here. We must have had some roof damage because we have Water leaking in our house. The man we rent from is supposed to be sending someone out to fix it today.

Hope you are all doing okay!

I have a lot of limbs down in my yard. One from my neighbor's pecan tree just barely missed my electric and cable lines. Whew!!!

Did everyone get the invitation to the support group meeting? Are you going? I can't wait!

No I didn't hear about the group meeting. If by chance I'm able to go when and where is it? Thanks in advance.