Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. John Bagnato - Bagnato Bandits

Leslie~ The OTC will do an unfill without an appointment. I've never had to but Elizabeth said anytime you are too tight to come in and they will do an unfill. Sounds like you need one.

Guest Leslie2Lose

I'm going in this afternoon. I e-mailed Leslie and she said it sounds like I need an unfil. Whew! It seems I went from one extreme to another - LOL

Pamela - I love the new pic avatar. I saw it on the pics thread and posted there...you're lookin' good girl!

Guest Leslie2Lose

I have 6.5 in a 10 cc. When Leslie did my fill week before last she put in 1.5 - so I had 5 in and was starving at the time. Hopefully taking out .5 will get me to my sweet spot.

Leslie-Good luck with finding your sweet spot. It's such a fine line when you reach a certain level.

Georgia-You are simply gorgeous. Saw your picture on the before & after thread. You go girl!!

Leslie~ Let us know how it goes today! Hopefully a slight unfill will get you where you need to be.

Bamboobabe~ Thank you! I really appreciate it.

Guest Leslie2Lose

Hi Bagweaver - thanks for asking about me!

I forgot to post an update guys, sorry. I'm doing great. I was able to get a little taken out on Monday and I think I'm at my sweet spot. I'm no longer starving to death, nor am I sick and constantly PBing....thank goodness! Right now (crossing my fingers) all is as it should be.

How is everyone else?

Glad to hear that you're doing better!

I get my next fill this Tuesday. I shorted my last fill since I was going out of town the following day for a week. Don't know how much Leslie will want to put in this time. I don't have nearly as much as you do. I still get hungry and eat more than I should. Maybe the next fill will help with that.

It's been pretty quite lately. I was wondering about everyone as well...

Leslie~ I'm glad you're feeling better. Hopefully you've found your sweet spot!

I'm doing pretty good. I do still have some restriction, just not quite enough. I go back on the 29th for Leslie to measure my Fluid again. I'm still hoping it was a miscalculation somewhere.

I started the Couch to 5K this week and man...it's HARD. I was a little apprehensive about doing it but I'm glad I did. Hopefully I'll be jogging like a pro in no time, lol.

Bagweaver~ I hope your next fill does the trick!

Okay - where is everyone? Are you having so much fun over the summer that you're not here? Are you doing so good that you don't need any help? Are you so frustrated that you want to give up? Or...? Just wondering.

Now with me, I'll be glad when school starts back up (can't believe I'm saying that). I haven't lost much this past month, even with a fill, and am hoping that once I'm back at work it will help. At least I won't be around the house all day and maybe a little more active.

Is the Dalton walking group still walking? I've tried increasing my walks. I've been getting up early and going to track and walking 2 miles in the morning and when I don't do that I usually walk in the evening with my husband. Once school starts I'll only be able to walk in the evenings or on the treadmll. I wish I could convince myself to do some weights, but haven't succeeded at that yet. I keep telling myself that's what I need to start loosing again, that I need to push myself a little harder. I think these last 20-25 pounds will be a real test of my determination.

Hopefully we'll start seeing a little more action here, good luck to all of you.

Nip, I've been wondering the same thing! Maybe everyone is having fun on vacation? I dunno.

I'm actually starting to get back on track with my eating and exercising. Just finished day 2 of couch to 5k yesterday and it went much better than day 1. At one point during my jog, I was burning 13.6 calories a minute....pretty cool!

Anyway, hopefully all the non-posting Bagnato Bandits will stop in and let us know how they are doing. I miss talking to all of you.

Have a great day everybody!

Guest Leslie2Lose

I haven't been posting as much lately - and can tell the difference. I've struggled this week with my exercise. I've got to buckle down. I've been doing good on eating though - just stopped journaling too.

It seems I do good for a couple of weeks then fall of track. What's up with that? I need some motivation!

I know what you mean. I just got back on track and I was off for quite a while. Getting my head in it is the hardest part. I made myself go to bed early(ish) last night. I am soooo hungry at night and that's when I tend to fall off the wagon. So, I am going to try to go to bed earlier from now on. I think it will make a big difference.

I have felt so much better this week since I started the C25K. I have more energy and I just feel better in general.

I don't do too bad on the eating part. I just need to focus on activity and keep moving.

Guest Leslie2Lose

I just realised I didn't answer Nip on the Darton Group. It has just been too darned hot to walk outside. We went from making double laps and walking further to quitting after one. The humidity is the worse. They've also been doing road work near the trails and the mud is awful! My tennis shoes are now orange...

We've been hitting the Y lately. I joined as did Jeannie. I've been remiss the last week - only went one day. I'm kicking myself back into gear today though and buying me some goggles for the pool. I can't stand the extra chlorine and chemicals - kills the eyes.

I hope everyone checks in - it has been quiet lately on here.

I'm joining the Couch to 5K Challenge - hoping that'll help me.