Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lap Band in Upstate NY...Dr. Kwon

Parcindoll

Are you sure that they know you already lost the 10 pounds. I was just thinking that they wanted m to loose 10 pounds after I had my weigh-in. I am just trying to look out for you - I don't want you disappointed anymore!

Good luck - I hpe you get a very close date.

Eileen

Eileen.....Thanks for thinking of me! :) But I am sure that they know I lost the ten pounds all ready...I only mentioned it like 50 times before I left the office :) Just gotta maintain now thats all....Thats always been the problem...maintaining...But the weather is getting nicer out....and the birds are up there singing their little hearts out...So I will get out and walk more....I know I can do it. Its only 10 pounds......ITS ONLY 10 POUNDS! (yes that was me yelling at me) I weighed in at my initial visit....which was 272....At todays visit it was 261....Which is a little more than what I weighed last time, when I created my ticker thingy....but I think I had on a little more clothes this time around and I just finished a coffee....hadta pee too...sooo......its really not a huge diffrence..AND I work at a Haunted House and we are starting construction..yes it does seem early, but we build all thru the summer and we open this year SEPT 30TH....I can't wait! I have been with the company for four years now. I have such a good time there...and the extra time outside and moving and building will certainly help with the weight loss.

Okay...getting off this computer for now. I will talk to you all soon!

you will maintain the 10 pounds - i did it for two months. I met initially in January, but decided to have my surgery in March, so I had to maintain the weight loss, but since I knew the surgery depended on it, I was able to pull it off! phew!!!!!

talk to you soon,

Eileen

Hi Porcln...You will be able to maintain that weight loss!!!! If you need any coaching we are all here for you. But, I think the hardest part is taking the weight off!!!!! And, you did that, didn't you? So girl, you have nothing to worry about. We're all rooting for you!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT! It means a lot and I will not forget that you guys are here!! Jasper...I see you at support group....Believe me I listen to everything that is said there....And I remember what everyone there has been thru....Sooo I don't think it will be hard to maintain that 10 pound loss. I know where I am gonna end up because of it! I don't know if I will be required to do the liquid prior to surgery.....I should just to get use to it!! I am very driven and VERY motovated to get this surgery done! I know that it is gonna mean TONS of changes in life...and I need that change soooo much! I look forward to it and welcome it!

Talk to you all soon!

Thanks again for the rooting section!

HI there Porcin, you will do fine we can talk more at support .That 10 pounds you lost is only a taste of what will come. I had lost 16 prior to surgery and did not do any liquid diet. so it is up to you. see ya on monday

I did not do th shakes before surgery - I told him that I was too hungry and he said ok aslong as I maintained. He did make ask what I was eating, and made a few suggestions that I should make - and I did.

Porcln...Did you call me at home the other night? I am not sure if it was you or not...But I called u back (if it was you) around 9ish and I believe you were in the shower....Just to let u know that I am thinking of ya, and didn't want you to think I didn't call you back.

Hey Jasper that was me who called you..my hubby didn't tell me you called back until the next day. I did however get ahjold of Pat who helped me a great deal.. I am struggling now with hunger..just 9 more days until I get to eat mushies..can't wait. How did you guys make it through?? It is obsessing me and driving me crazy. See you all monday night.

Panda how ya doin sweetie? holding on there ? remember if ya need me you know where I can be found. See ya at support

Hey Paco..Having another rough day. I am so hungry..my stomach is always growling:cry . I know it is worth it in the end. Only one more week until I can eat mushies:banana . I hope I last that long. I am so tempted to try some yogurt or cottage cheese. I do know if I cheat now and there are no repurcutions it will play with my head and lead me to believe it is ok to cheat so...... Guess I will just do something else to pass my time. See you tomarrow. If I need I will call later. thanks for all your help.

Panda, you have a lot of will power not too cheat. Keep up the good work. The shakes were the greatest thing to me the first and second day on them, but then it was blah, not because I didn't care for them, but because I knew I had to have them and my mind was playing games with me. I did cheat, had some baby food, cottage cheese, i tried to spruce up the shakes by adding Peanut Butter or chopped up fruit then blended it well. I was okay even though I cheated. I am not telling you too, just try to hang in there. I know it's rough. If there's anything I can do just let me know. How many more days till mushies?

Hey there! Its been a rough road here too! I have been off on Spring Break with my son and since there isn't a routine to follow, I would eat what ever when ever! My husband and I just got done with dinner......Burgers and Fries from the dinner down the street...and what should have been strawberry cheese cake, but the waitress messed up and gave us strawberry shortcake,so I only ate half if that. Tomorrow I go back to work...and we went out to the mall and I bought new walkin sneekers...soooo back to routine and to start walking again! I gotta maintain the weight I have all ready lost.. Another couple of days like today and that wouldn't work!!! I go Wedsnday for the endoscopy..and everything is done!! I meet Dr Kwon on the 18th! I can't wait till this is all just OVER!! I know people go thru researching procedures for years and then go thru all the pre op stuff....for me things came together rather quickly. But I really just wanna be on the other side!! To think that if I just had my band, I wouldn't have eatten all those french fries tonight.....Oh well, what can I do? Just keep trying I guess......AND BACK TO ROUTINE TOMORROW! Geess..all righty everyone...see ya at support group...tomorrow night...holy cow! That came up quick!

Good day to all!

Good night Porcln, Don't be disappointed, the good thing about life is that you hit the pillow, wake up, and can start all over again tomorrow! We just have to convince our minds of that. See ya tomm. night!

Hey Porcin..Like Jasper said..Today is a new day..Part of our problem is the guilt associated from eating...So if we mess up we just sabotage ourselves by our guilt..Don't let it get you..You ate in a way you did not like so just start over today...A day at a time..that is all we can do right? You are doing so awesome and you did get those new shoes..today is supposed to be beautiful so you can take your little boy out for a walk right..Walk it off! See you tonight.