Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gruene Violets

Terry - can you answer Laura's question? I usually only fly Continental so I always always arrive at the same terminal. Would they all arrive at different terminals and have to take the shuttle to terminal C?

Sorry Pam, I truly didn't mean to hurt your feelings. It was insensitive of me to say that... It really truly isn't about the weight we've lost, it's just about the friendships we've formed in our little group.

You didn't hurt my feelings honey. I did give away 10 pair of pants in Jan. But I just don't have the huge pants that I can fit two of me in, yet!!! Thats ok..ya'll bring your pants, and I'll be the photographer!

xoxoxo

Oh I could bring my pajama pants that won't stay on anymore lol. They are size 3-5x in MEN's with drawstring. They use to be tight, now they are so big, even with the drawstring as tight as I can make it, they slide off as I walk. I could fit 3 of me in them.

sorry.. I didn't save any of my former clothes. I gave them all away to one of the ladies in the Bobster's church or sold them at a garage sale. I didn't want them to be around any more. I have enough before pictures of me, didn't want to keep the clothes too. however if anyone has an extra size 22/24W jeans, I'll just pretend they were mine!!

Judy, I have a pair of 24 jean shorts, does that count? I think I still have my old pants, they are a size 5x!! They are knit elastic waist pants so I can stretch those suckers out to look like I have lost 300 pounds!!!! Let me know Judy on the shorts. I was hoping to fit in them by the trip, but unless I suddenly lose about 20 pounds it is a no go.

Jane

sorry.. I didn't save any of my former clothes. I gave them all away to one of the ladies in the Bobster's church or sold them at a garage sale. I didn't want them to be around any more. I have enough before pictures of me, didn't want to keep the clothes too. however if anyone has an extra size 22/24W jeans, I'll just pretend they were mine!!

You can just use my 'regular' clothes! :lol:

I was thinking we can meet at the Hertz rental car place at/near the baggage claim. Problem is...I don't know how or where to meet...but every airport has a Hertz rental car place. What do you think!

Sounds like a plan, Roomie. I might just have to rethink the luggage and bring one checked and a smaller carry on. Decisions, decisions..

I am doing laundry and going through clothes once again. I packed the clothes that I want to share in the bottom, going to put a towel in between them and put my clothes on top. I'll just bring my laptop bag with me on the plane which is big enough for a book or entertainment. The clothes I dont bring back will leave room for my buys

**REGARDING MEETING UP AT THE AIRPORT**

Houston Arrivals

Each airline usually goes into the same terminal every time. There are exceptions. Cont'l now flies in/out of both Terminal B and Terminal C, so you don't know *for sure* until you check the flight status of your particular flight a day or two before. Cont'l has this information online at continetal.com, then click on flight status and enter your flight number.

I checked your flights as if they were coming in today and found the following information, but this may or may not change for your particular flight, so it is important to check the day before you leave if you want to be sure.

Laura - flies into Terminal B

Michelle and Kat - fly into Terminal C

So I would suggest that Laura get her baggage then take the tram over to Terminal C. Go to the baggage claim/passenger pickup area of Terminal C and wait for Michelle and Kat in that area. You will also be able to step outside for a smoke from this area as well. There are shops and such on the floor above baggage claim (where the tickets are sold) if you don't feel like waiting around down there (kinda dreary)...you will, after all, have a rather long wait.

SAN ANTONIO ARRIVALS

San Antonio is a much smaller airport but they do have 2 terminals.

TracyM and Judy look as though they will fly into Terminal 1

Pam and Jane should fly into Terminal 2

I called the airport and they advised that you should meet in a walkway and passenger pickup that is between the two buildings and is a logical place to meet.

Pam, you will have a 1.5 hour wait for Judy. Whatever time TracyK is there to pick you up is between ya'll.

Figures my flight can't make it easy!!

I'll head to terminal C for my cancer stick and wait around. Hopefully it'll be nice outside and I can just chill out there.

All these final details make it suddenly so real-------for so long it just seemed like one of those "one of these days" kind of dreams!!!

I am hum-hawing my clothes. I put on a shirt this morning and thought---cool this doesn't look too bad, I'll take it with me to TX. Then I thought about it----it is the slinky polyester stuff---and has a black background----hot and hot! LOL....I have no clue what I will take! It is killing me to not go shopping to take something nice and new and kinda cute.....but it seems so senseless. I do have the new shirt Mom bought, so I am going to be satisfied with that! LOL

I am back from town----Manda should be in with the Dr. now, so my nerves are a humming........and I am sitting by the phone!

Will check in...

Kat

Well Kat I'm bringing you one t-shirt, but it's really low cut I always wore it with a camisole underneath!

Although, since your surgery is now before the trip (right?) you won't need a shirt that big :blushing:

Kat, why don't you go to a resale shop and get a couple of cheap tops? I love resale shops! I got a pair of Michael Kors jeans (normally about $90) for $15!!!! You got any in Aztec? Or hell, go splurge at Walmart and blow $30!! Silly girl!

Kat - I have a few xl tshirts that i'm going to bring they are very nice. they would look better on me if I had a chest but I don't. and I always always wear fitted clothes. But they will probably be too big on you too