Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gruene Violets

Oh, and you see that picture of the hundreds of people in toobs all over the river? Those ARE your lifeguards! If anyone ever gets into any kind of trouble at all there are all those able-bodied young guns to help out. And they do!

Yeah I am dying from laughter at the parasailing comparison.

I always wanted to try that, but can't get over the fear of heights factor. Water somehow makes my fear of heights ok, I won't ride a roller coaster but I love waterslides.

And I'm confident that if any of you have any 'problems' I can save you ;o)

I miss getting email alerts

That looks so much fun, I am not going to bring a carry on at all, I want to be able to thorw all my stuff in and not worry about loosing my toothpaste or Shampoo.

That is so nice of you guys to offer to bring towles.

well, going to mow the lawn...

Parasailing is so much fun, did it like 20 years ago in Cancun. It is not scary at all, but I don't have a problem with heights either. Judy you will have a blast!!!

Hear me now, ladies... if I have any probs on the river, then I want one of the "manly men" to help me! (even if I have to FAKE a prob! :Dancing_biggrin:)

Or... I guess I could just put my feet down in the Water and stand up... yeah, that'd probably do it, huh?

:glare:

Read along w/Michelle: "... blah blah blah... beer!... blah blah... comsopolitans!" See now how my mind works?? (Oh, and how 'bout a thermos of 'ritas??? please?? purty pleasse?)

Oh oh I get it now Michelle. If you start freaking out, we step aside for the cute lifeguard to come help.

Took me a minute. :glare: Actually, it took an explination didn't it?!

The only way I'll "freak out" is if I see a snake... :glare: hoo boy... but otherwise, yeah... if my toob gets a leak or our 'ritas run out... I will require "professional" "manly man" assistance! :Dancing_biggrin::lol:

uH.... well, here's a tip for ya: If you run out of ritas (or Water or anything else for that matter), you can ask other floaters (guys) for a beverage....but they will most likely ask you to show 'em your titties!! (no kidding).

I just tend to make sure I have PLENTY to drink in my ice chest....or go without! But hey, Michelle, this might just be your ticket!!

Ok.. here's the problem with showing my titties... I'd have to lift them up from my lap and lay them on the tube. :blushing:

LMAO...I am famous for flashing people!!! Sadly, I am part of the itty bitty titty committee...but I'll flash anyone!

OMG...I laughed out loud at these posts to the point to where dh was getting a little jealous that I was having so much fun! LOL

You (we) all need serious psychiatric help, you know that, right? LMAO

I can lift the shirt and flash with the best of them

(o)(o) .....however, age, weight loss and gravity, have made getting them back IN the top, the real show!!!!!!!

Kat

:blushing: JUDY!!

I can NOT WAIT to meet all of you! If we're half as fun in person as in cyberspace, this weekend is going to be a BLAST!!!

Wouldn't it be horrible if we all get together and have no group personality. We just sit around and look at each other! YEAHFREAKINRIGHT! You girls are my PEOPLE!

XOXOXO