Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gruene Violets

Yeah but you are gonna be SKINNY by the time we get there!!!

And you will probably have skinny arms too! So there! :rolleyes:

Kat

Don't laugh too loud ( I better not hear ya'll in Cali) but what if my FAT ass gets stuck in a tube ( or is it toob)? Seriously, I don't want an ER visit to ruin our Saturday night, unless I am supposed to "boot scoot" w/ a toob stuck on my ass.

Should I slather in Crisco first?

You get one stuck on your ass, I will look like I have one around my middle---we'll call it a fashion statement!!!!

Laura can design us some sexy duds for our "look"!!!

Kat

Don't laugh too loud ( I better not hear ya'll in Cali) but what if my FAT ass gets stuck in a tube ( or is it toob)? Seriously, I don't want an ER visit to ruin our Saturday night, unless I am supposed to "boot scoot" w/ a toob stuck on my ass.

Should I slather in Crisco first?

:smile::lol:This image SERIOUSLY reminded me to pack my camera. LOL ;):biggrin:

I'm thinking they're more like pool shoes... they look sorta like meshy tennis shoes?? I got mine for aqua aerobics at landsend.com.

Okay Kat, I have fat on you!!! Seriosly, enough that this weekend I have been wondering about toobin. I might have to do a shot of something before I get into my long sleeve, long pants over swimsuit and a coverup!!

I am going to pack a bag, and I am taking my big suitcase because I am going shopping after our trip, so if anyone needs me to bring anything I have room. Seriously anything!!

Does anyone here carry an epi pen or is a diabetic? I am seriously allergic to nuts and carry an epi pen and wonder what I have to do to bring a syringe on the plane? I guess I just need to call the airline, but I afraid of a 15 minute hold time!!

It is monday!!!

Jane

Like these...!! (Or you can wear just a pair of tennis shoes...although they tend to hold Water and get heavy...which could cause you to lose balance.)

post-213702-13813136963479_thumb.jpg

post-213702-13813136963572_thumb.jpg

Does anyone here carry an epi pen or is a diabetic? I am seriously allergic to nuts and carry an epi pen and wonder what I have to do to bring a syringe on the plane? I guess I just need to call the airline, but I afraid of a 15 minute hold time!!

It is monday!!!

Jane

call Continental Airlines - they have excellent customer service and can answer your question.... I assume the regulations are all the same no matter what airport or airline you're using.

Oh, and Pammy - You won't get stuck...I promise! The toobs are HUGE...so much so that I always get one that has a bottom in it to keep me from falling thru! What does that tell you! (Also the bottom is made of hard plastic and keeps you from busting your butt on the occassional rock.

Terry - the dance hall that we're going to... is it open air?? Oh, one thing that I'm gonna put down on my list to bring is OFF mosquito spray. Mosquitos are the size of small poodles here in Texas! I'll bring enough for everyone since it comes in an aerosol can. What else...don't forget that I'm also coming in an SUV if anyone needs me to bring anything with me. I'm bringing big bottles of Shampoo, conditioner, lotion, sun stuff... Enough so that if any of ya'll don't want to bring your stuff with you we'll have plenty.

Terry - let me know what you want me to bring from the grocery store. I haven't checked your list to see whats been requested...

Haydee, Gruene Hall is screened in...so it helps with mosquitos but doesn't eliminate them! Hopefully the weather will stay nice and dry 'til then so they won't be so bad. We'll still need the bug spray anyway ! Good thinking!

Thanks for the offer to haul groceries... I'm sure I'll be taking you up on that!

This is good to know, I like the thought of a tube with a bottom!! I have lots of fat left---lots! But......none in my butt!!!! I was picturing me kind of like you see in the movies when they stuff the kid in the trash can.......

I added Water shoes to my list....my list is short, as I say I refuse to buy clothes from here on out for awhile.

Jane---we are roomies, and the idea of the shot to get ya on the tube--I hear ya.....pour 2!!!

I used to carry an Epi pen, due to "ideopathic urticaria"----aka hives of unknown cause!!! But I seldom have issues with hives anymore, and Zyrtec takes care of them when I do....so I never got another pen, and mine is soooooo long expired it is likely useless. But that is a good thing to call and ask about----if you cannot get an answer I can call my niece and ask how she travels with hers, she is highly allergic to all shellfish, or iodine in any form.

Most of my stuff will be checked, will do a carry on, with camera, and odds and ends maybe----might just carry on the camera case!! I should find a LARGE purse to carry, and that would solve the problem, mine I am carrying now is little, and everyone hates it (meaning Rick, and Kinsey) because I cannot carry everything for them!!! LOL

Anyone notice if the rooms have hairdryers??

Tooooooo excited here!!

Kat

:smile::lol:This image SERIOUSLY reminded me to pack my camera. LOL ;):biggrin:

This seriously reminds me to bring extra cash for blackmail attempts! I don't like "proof" of anything, unless it is on a bottle:biggrin:!

You mean we are not gonna have a "What happens in Gruene...Stays in Gruene" agreement??????? We should went to Vegas, where it is mandatory!!!! LOL

Kat