Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gruene Violets

Hey everyone, I'm home for 30 hot seconds and I have to go get my boy.

WHAT A TRIP... all I can say is... words cannot describe how I feel about all you.

I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard and wanted to get out of bed in the morning to have my coffee with my fellow calander girls.

You had all touched my heart in so many ways, but after this weekend... I have the best friends in the world and stories to tell.

I'm emotional today, probably because I'm tired but reading what ya'll have out here today just made me tear up and get all mushie.

What a trip home, I almost missed my flight, boarded and was leaving a few minutes early. Of course everyone knows where i was.....;..

Yup, you guessed it... at the bar with my 2 new boyfriends I met there. Bartender mixed me up a special drink and for the first time all weekend... I was still drunk when I got up for work this morning, but... made it on time!!!!!

What an adventure. I have logged in on my dd's desktop and I am going to find myself a monitor of some sort to run off my laptop, I'll be kind of stationary but that is ok for now. I am only working part time for the rest of the month until the ground breaking event so I'm a little ... ok ... a lot stressed about money

love you all so much

thank you

Oh, and I did take note even in my worst pic... I still really only have 1 chin... oh wait... i have a real chin....

HUGS AND KISSES

now when i read your posts i can hear your voices in my head. Jenn, your accent is auwesume... (that was said with jenn's accent)

Hey Violets! I peeked at your pictures and it looks like you had a blast! I was banded this April 08 so I am not a Shrinking Violet but if you come to Colorado next year, I would like to come meet ya all!

Bobbie - anyone is welcome to join our Violets group anytime! Feel free to jump in if you like....or dare!

I am going to try for a fifth time to post this!! I am writing it first on word, then cutting and pasting so if I lose this post nothing else will be lost.

I want to express and my thanks and gratitude for a GREAT time that I had. I was reluctant to go, but am so glad I did.

The first thanks are to Haydee, Terry, and Tracy for the great food, drinks, alcohol, and the wear and tear on their cars.

Special thanks for my magnet (Judy), which will proudly hold the group picture on my refrigerator, candle (Michelle), note pad and purple pen (Kat), my purple beanie baby (Laura), and last but not least, Pam for the wonderful corsages we all had, and the violets we had in EACH room!!!

A special hug for Judy for her EXTREME patience while her plane was very very very late!!! You were such a trooper.

There was an incident on the river, where Haydee, Terry, and Tracy W came to my rescue!!!! Does everyone remember Martin Short playing that slow synchronized swimmer on SNL? He had Water wings and a nose plug and said he wasn’t a very strong swimmer?? Well I am not a strong toober. That is putting it mildly. Let me just say it was not pretty, and Haydee and Terry took control of the situation while Tracy was risking life, limb, and back/butt to save me (I really wasn’t in that much peril, but it adds to the story!!)! All three of them didn’t even think before helping me and I applaud them!!! I really am moved to tears when I think about how much people helped me. All I can say is aren’t you all glad I wasn’t drinking?!?!?!

Thanks to everyone for the hurried get away we had on Sunday!! It was a mad rush and nerves I am sure were shot, but nobody complained!!

That leads to the next thank you to Haydee, she washed and dried our wet clothes! How nice was that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to Laura for befriending technically challenged me and taking control of my pictures. THANKS!!!! I guess the same can be said for PAM?!?!?

I have never laughed so much and so hard in my life. So exceptional thanks go to Haydee, Jennifer, Judy, Kat, Laura, Michelle, Pam, Terry, Tracy M, and Tracy W. This was a great trip.

Last but not least extra special thanks to Terry for all her help in planning, organizing, and carting me around!!

YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!

Jane

Well, find us a cruise, girlfriend!!

:blushing::musical_note:When you're not with me, I'm BLUUUUE..........:thumbup::musical_note:

:w00t: <--me

We really REALLY need to start another countdown for our next trip. This is SO sad!! Can we at least narrow down the date for the countdown? Please? I am having countdown withdrawels....:cool2:

Maybe I outta just have a "Macys First Day at School" countdown...

Ok, then.... do ya'll want to do a trip in the Spring.... or try again in the fall? Or Summer? I think we decided Summer was best, esp. for Pamela?