Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gruene Violets

[ame=http://s256.photobucket.com/albums/hh168/earnestkeebler06/?action=view&current=DUIBreathTest.flv]Video of breath test - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/ame]

LMAO...look familiar??? KIDDING!

Gooooooooooood Morning, Violets!!!

I got to Saginaw at 11:11 p.m. and that's 3/4 of my journey. DD Kris picked me up and we are at the hotel. I just got in from a swim and the hot tub and tomorrow we are going to go birthday shopping for the Bobster. I'll be home at my own computer tomorrow evening. The pics look great so far. I can't go into the links yet cause my drawers are droopin and I need to finish my healthy Snacks (read M&M's and cheese curls) before I go to bed.

I had the very, VERY best time in Texas with ya'll!! Like I said with my lapband, I'd do it again in a heartbeat!!!

I too have not laughed that hard in a long time, thank you very much Miss Pa-MEL-a.

Night all. Prayers and Purple Power to you tomorrow Kat!!!!!I'll be waiting to hear how the surgery went. You're gonna look so gorgeous when that's all done.. Even more gorgeous-er than you are now!!

Night everyone!!

Love, Love, LOVE the pics, Tracy!! Thanks for posting them so quickly!!

Day-um, we look GOOD!

My MIL just looked at them & she said she can tell that we were having a good time!!! She's right!

Still in my pj's... gotta get going & greet reality... drat it all.

Michelle: when I get home tonight I will also upload them to Walmart.com. I send an email to share and then you simply pick the ones you want printed and size and send them to your local walmart...

I am like a zombie, soo tired.. and woke up throughout the night with diarhea!! Guess I should have passed on all the fudge I ate on the way to Houston!!

I have to catch up with customers & check in on my classes, then I will get my pics uploaded for ya'll. Jane's are on my laptop at home, so I will get hers up tonight.

I had SO MUCH FUN, and I can't wait for our cruise next year :thumbup:

Love it!!!

How can we get prints??

The real question is: Can we get a calendar?!! :thumbup: 12-Month Photo Calendar - Wal-Mart

OH my gosh girls!! I had sooooo much fun. I really trully haven't had that much fun in years. I've never laughed so much in my whole life. I really truly feel like I've made friends for life. I wanted to thank all of ya'll for coming down here. We all have super busy lives and when we have extra time we always try to spend that with family so I know it's doubly special for ya'll to take some of that time out to come meet with all of us!!! I can't wait to see all the pictures and I can't wait for our next get together... KISSES!!

I just dropped off the river pics at Wallyworld's One Hour... I'm getting them on CD as well so HOPEFULLY if I have time tonight I will upload.

We got the call yesterday that Robby's 1st T-Ball practice is TONIGHT! (Terry you called it!)

Cody has a band concert tonight as well........ his mom forgot and will not be able to make the trip down.. Dad forgot and he is working late.

DID I FORGET?????????? Noooooooooooo. So I emailed his band teacher and got the schedule set up and promised that Cody would be there if I had anything to say about it! (Did I mention that I had to 1. pick Robby up from the babysitter last night after I got home. 2. I had to get back in the car and go get the dog food. 3. Have to step over EVERY SINGLE TOWEL in the bathroom that had been dirtied and was on the floor WET. 4. Find out that Cody did NOT go to school yesterday because he missed his ride with the neighbor.........

AHHHHHHHHHHHH paybacks for leaving are a biotch! They said I was loved and missed and couldn't function.......... :wink2:

I told Charles that next year was going to be a cruise where spouses WERE invited.....