Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gruene Violets

Laura - i'm so sorry, when dd was born i had to put my cat to sleep because she was so jealous and mean and could not go outdoors. she was hurting my baby, but she was 14 and still active so ... anyway, I know you know it is the right thing but still so very hard.

HUGS

I will find Snacks and food there, i still can't eat

off to wally world and to get ds, i got out of work early

Sorry you had to make that decision Laura, but I totally understand.....it is not healthy for you guys with that I am sure, so I too believe you are making the kindest decision for all of you. If your Mom or DH is willing to do it, then that is right.

I had to have Chelsea my dog put down, as well as my cat Bailey, and I held them both. I was not as concerned at what my last memory of them would be, as what theirs of me would be. But your cats last of you will be good too---so it works. I had no one else close enough to my pets. Chelsea put herself between me and my ex many times, and got kicked bacly. I could not believe she put her life on the line for me, and I was taking hers from her----but Rick convinced me I was looking at it wrong, that she would do it for me if the case were reversed, that it is what real love of an animal does.

There was an old farmer down the road from our farm--well known family in the area, he was in his late 70's and had cancer and was in pretty constant pain. He rode his 4 wheeler down to the mailbox on the road, and shot himself! So someone driving by would find him, not his wife. He left her a note and ask her not to think of it as suicide, just that he was putting himself down same as he would any dog or horse that he loved through the years....it was his time. I looked at his case totally different then!

We will give you lots of hugs if you need them......and I am so sorry, it didn't work like you wanted it to.

Time to get busy.....again!

Kat

OMG you guys

i'm so excited, I just printed my tickets, my hotel confirmation for tomorrow, and i'm just about packed, just doing a quick load of laundry.

I'm so stinking excited

Oh. Laundry!! Damn!!!

BBL!!!

OMG you guys

i'm so excited, I just printed my tickets, my hotel confirmation for tomorrow, and i'm just about packed, just doing a quick load of laundry.

I'm so stinking excited

See ya in Texas, girly!!!!!:party::biggrin::smile:

Laundry is in the dryer, everything is all over my living room. I want to pack the stuff in the dryer on the bottom

i do not have surprises .....I feel like a smuck... I'm sorry... unless anyone wants some crystal light to go packs

i have to go to bed. I can't see straight

Jenn---mine are not fancy--just fun! The surprises I mean.....actually it could account for a lot of things, that statement!!!!

Doing a load of sheets, and blankets to lay on the couch---just to freshen them up so I am ready for Wed.!!!

Kat

Jenn - Just the fact that you are coming is "surprise" enough for me!!! That goes for all of you!

As Laura would say, Are we there yet???

Uh, where's Michelle? Has she checked in today?

I'm bringing a cute 16-18W swim suit for anyone who might want it. I think I wore it once and prolly paid $100 for it! And a terry cover-up, too. I really should have gotten a new swimsuit but just no time to shop. I also thought I had river sandals and canNOT find them. So there's one more errand to run!!! If I have to I can get some in Gruene, I'm sure.

I'm too excited to sleep and DH is out of town...I'll be tossing and turning all night!!

Jenn~ Your ass on the plane is our surprise! Mine is not fancy either...just something small from the heart for the best group of women on the planet...

Did you all see that???

1 MORE DAY!!!

1!!

Just 1!!!

That is just so ding-danged WONDERFUL!!!

1!! 1!! 1!!

omg terry, I should have checked in here first before heading to the mall. just spend hours looking for a bathing suit and finally gave up and drove over to my sisters to borrow and old one of hers. i'll try yours on too and see which one looks "better" on me.

I almost forgot to pack my river shoes!!

I went through my closet and pulled out quite a few things. I've got two bags of clothes. Hopefully they work for someone...

I can't wait to meet all of ya'll!! I'm getting so excitednervousthrilledhappy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had my stuff for y'all to try on laying on the bed tonight, and my DIL saw it.....and wants it. She can definitely use it. Shopping with my grandson, and on a budget as well......stuff nightmares are made of. Especially since she is at that point, that she needs the big sizes, and it leaves her so depressed, that she is difficult to deal with. I remember being there....shopping was when you faced the truth. I told her to take it, try it, and get me back what does not work....we'll see.

I just feel bad for her, because she has put on so much weight, so quickly, and her family is all these skinny mini's (some of course have some addictions that help!!!) but they dog her something awful about it. And she exercises, and tries....but we all know how that one goes. She tells me she wants to have another baby, but that she is already planning to stash money to be banded after that.

I could not sleep, so got back up. Packed my emergency kit....you know, all the meds you might need....allergy stuff, and tylenol.... I miss the day of being able to just throw all the junk like that in your carry on and going. Now I have to divvy up what will pass inspection and what won't.....What is considered a liquid and what isn't......what could I live without if they lose my suitcase....!!! Decisions, decisions!!!!

Guess I'll go play a game or 2 and see if I get sleepy!!!

Kat