Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gruene Violets

TracyK - did you get your 'grocery list' put together from these last few posts? That oughta do it.

MOM GOT DISCHARGED TODAY!!!!!!!!! WHEEEEEEE!!!!!!

You mean the drinks being listed? I have been taking mental notes and I am going to write it down when I get to work. I remember DDP and Lauras room temp Water and the 'old ladies' Deja Blue...lol

YAY about your mom being discharged...that is so awesome!

:confused2:
I moved the post to the appropriate area, Laura. Handy, eh?

I am not much of a drinker, so I always use mixes---as I don't know what to add otherwise!!!!

I usually drink Amaretto at home, or when we go out. But it is not something that matters to me. I can drink a bottle of Water and be happy being with all of you--or I can get really trashed and drink one of everything you are all having!!!! LOL

You girls be sure to keep track of what all you spend....so we can cover our share. I know alcohol, and soda, and Snacks are not cheap! Especially for us!

I have a zip lock bag in my checked suitcase with tea bags in it already----yay me!!! LOL I did it when I thought of it, or I would have forgot!!!

Well Ms. Kinsey is awake, so I think we will hit town early, get our shopping done, finish off with lunch with Rick, and get back home early!!!

My DIL nor my youngest DD have brought me any pics....dangit! I know Abbey is off in another world right now! They are so thrilled over this baby. I might end up there with tons of pictures of Kinsey and none of anyone else.......oh well....maybe today!

Kat

You girls be sure to keep track of what all you spend....so we can cover our share. I know alcohol, and soda, and Snacks are not cheap! Especially for us!
Kat, remember....we don't have to pay for airfare!! It's all good. No need for ya'll to 'cover' anything, but appreciate the offer!

You mean the drinks being listed? I have been taking mental notes and I am going to write it down when I get to work. I remember DDP and Lauras room temp Water and the 'old ladies' Deja Blue...lol

YAY about your mom being discharged...that is so awesome!

Just a reminder to make it the 1 liter size. That has the nifty top on it so i don't have to keep removing a cap and losing it. We old people tend to do that a lot. :w00t::tt2:

Actually any brand with the sippy top will be fine. I'm not THAT particular!! :thumbdown:

So I was thinking like 4 or 5 cases of Water (probably Disani...is that enough?) Plus Judys special order 1 liter bottles of Deja Blue :thumbdown: and a case of DDP? Cans or bottles?

The Arizona Green Tea and the Cranberry juice. Anything else as far as drinks?

Are we there yet?!

And Terry SOOOO glad your mom is doing better, I was holding my breath to find out what was going to happen with that!!

I'm going to tell ya'll now so I don't blurt it out on the trip and become a sad sap and cry the whole time. My oldest cat (7 years old), wonderful, most loving cat I ever had.. She has never ever used the litterbox in my 7 years since having her. I have tried so many things through the years, this is a whole long story in itself. Anyway, I've been literally going crazy.. I can't take it anymore, she ruined the carpet in our brand new house, and there's no end in sight. I'm so tired of cleaning the floors every day when I get home from work. She can't be an outdoor cat, and I talked to the vet, and everyone thinks euthanasia is the best option. Otherwise she'll end up scared and in shelters the rest of her life as people turn her back in, or she'll get turned outside and be killed (she has claws, but doesn't know how to use them). I have been crying about it all week, I hate being in this situation, I love her to death and this is the next solution. I was going to take her, so I can hold her in her last moments, but I broke down at the idea of my last thoughts of her would be dead in my arms.. sigh.. so I am having DH or my mom do it Friday after I leave for the V trip. When I come home, she'll be gone. I am hoping to have so much fun this weekend I don't think about it, but if I randomly break into tears.. at least you'll know now!

((Laura))

I completely understand... my 2 cats have ruined part of my upstairs hallway because they'll go there if their box isn't 100% scooped at any given moment... and altho I do my best (at least 2x/day), sometimes... My dh HATES them and has said that once they're gone, that's it! No more cats. I work so hard to keep that area clean & washed, but it's hard. I'm so sorry for you.

(((((((((LAURA))))))))))))) I'm so very, very sorry.:thumbdown: I love kitty cats. I understand the conflict you must be feeling...but really, it's ok. She'll be in a good place and you've given her a good home and lots of love. ((Hugs)))

Laura.. ((hugs)) I understand too. We have hardwood floors in our home now because of pets. Jetta, the garage dog, destroyed every carpet we had. I love the hardwood floors, but sure wasn't planning on that when we bought this house. And now that we have them, it's a good thing because our Yorkies are piddle pad trained and to them carpet = piddle pad. The only carpeting we have is on the steps and in the "gym". They aren't allowed in the "gym" and the steps have to be cleaned every month, it seems. Even the stair landings are wood.

But I do so understand you not wanting her to go to a shelter or someone else's home. You're doing the kindest thing for her.

Laura~ So sorry to hear that! I had my Gypsy kitty during college but had to leave her w/ my ex when I moved home to care for mom. She went pee over the shower drain and did her #2 bussiness in the back of the tub. It was sooo easy and nice to clean too! We will cheer you up this weekend!

xoxoxoxo

Laura I feel your pain. My whole house is either tile or hardwood due to the many accidents my three dogs had. I couldn't deal with having to come home every single day and "searching" for something on the carpet. Once we put the tile and wood floors down they stopped doing it! Darn dogs. But I love 'em!

If it were just carpet I would be less stressed (well maybe, I still hate that too).. it's the couch, the pillows, our dvd player, every wire on the floor, rugs, laundry basket, clothing, kitchen chairs, etc. She goes just wherever she wants.