Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gruene Violets

add me to the hairy ladies section!! I will definitely have tweezers!

Terri-Yes I will bring an ice chest with some ice and whatever you would like me to put in it. I am grabbing the old lady (said with much love:wub:) a few bottles of Deja Blue Water. What else would you all like me to bring?

Count me in on funding for Margaritas. I have lots of Shampoo and conditioner and gel, cleaned out my Christmas box at work. I am pretty easy, I drink coffee black, and Water. Never liked soda, even as a kid. Will drink one occasionally if I am real hot, or else the only thing to drink. I think I have maybe 3 sodas a year. I am still bummmed about my band. Have a super busy day tomorrow, starting very early (for me) with a meeting at 8:00 a.m. Then work, then my manicure. Oh well I am trying not to think about leaving because then I am overwhelmed with all I have to do. Plus I wouldn't be me, if I did things early.

I, like you Janie, am taking it one day at a time. I can't think about too much. I just need to make my list and keep checking stuff off. The biggest challenge is to get all these papers graded...so I better get off LBT!

TracyK, like I told Haydee I between Mom, kids and work I haven't had much time to focus on the 'lists', but I will do that tomorrow...I should have time. I think I'll ask you to bring our drinks, Haydee to bring the liquor and I'll bring some Snacks and the other groceries we might need.

Haydee, does that sound ok to you?

For me, mostly Water & the green tea I wrote on the list. + because it's a special weekend, 'ritas & the cranberry & vodka.

Nearly frozen Crystal Light, shaken, not stirred. Now where have I heard that before?? I'll bring my own packets.. it's on my list. Just the Deja Blue bottles (1 liter size) and I'll be good to go.

For me, mostly Water & the green tea I wrote on the list. + because it's a special weekend, 'ritas & the cranberry & vodka.
That's Arizona Diet Green Tea in the Gallon Bottle. (x2)

Cranberry = Diet Cranberry juice cocktail... Ocean Spray, made with Splenda. Need at least 2 big bottles of this!! :) I drink that too.

Jenn - what do you mix your grape vodka with?

Anyone have a particular margarita recipe they want us to use? I can't drink tequila (makes my heart race), but in the old days I just used frozen limeade, ice and tequila. ??

Sure, i'll bring the alcohol! That way the party won't get started until I get there! woo hoo!!

Terri and Haydee~

For the margies...

Get Margie Mix (near the alcohol in the store) it is cheap too. I like regular, but some may like strawberry (too sweet for me)...

CHEAP WHITE tequilla (never drink gold...it is only sugar, w/ more calories...and a bad hangover)

Tons of ice and tons of limes!

That is it!

Ok, I will be the pain in the butt. I am as particular with Water as I am my food :eek:

Can someone bring Aquafina or Desani bottled water? And don't put it in the cooler. I like room temp. of those 2 brands. Deja Blue is what we have at work, has a weird tap water taste!!

Thank you :thumbup:)

What did you call my marg suggestion? Yankee Margaritas. I still love that!!!!! Have told more people about that!!!