Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gruene Violets

Haydee~ Odd request...could you bring a pair (or is it set) of tweezers? I don't want my nice expensive ones confiscated...but I know I need to know that a pair is near by. You are too young, but I am Italian, and from time to time a whisker pops up on my chin...can't have that. If it is too weird a request...laugh at me and tell me "hell no"!

TracyK - Since you have the fewest number in your car, can you bring an ice chest with a few drinks already iced down? If you don't have one, I can bring mine... I'd just hate to have someone have to carry their suitcase in their lap all the way to Gruene! I'll have groceries and towels, too...so i'm getting nervous about the amount of room needed in my car. Not to mention that Jenn said she changes clothes "several" times per day! .... no telling HOW big her suitcase is!!?! LOL

I am bringing a fairly large check in bag. I hope that is okay. It is the only luggage I have, so I bought big, to cover everything.

Stupid question, are be buying alcohol to drink at the bars or at the grocery?

Pam: I'll have my tweezers w/me, definitely!

Janie: The answer to your alcohol-purchasing question is: YES! Tee Hee!

I like your answer Michelle!!!!

I want to drink or eat so bad right now!! I can't eat or drink til after my test at 2:00!!! I had to take my medicine this morning so I took it with a swig of coffee instead of Water. I figure it really is just flavored water? !?

I will have to think on the alcohol, maybe a cheap box of zinfendel? Any other suggestions?? I am not a big drinker, and usually drink vodka and seltzer with a lime, to much to make, this way voila it is ready as soon as it is poured. But I do like Margaritas!! How do I order them? Oh well of to my day.

Jane

Nearly frozen Crystal Light, shanken, not stirred. Call me a party poop, but that's the extent of my drinking. So when you're thinking of buying alcohol, just give my gallon to my Roomie.. I owe her after my phone call. hehehehe

Stupid question, are be buying alcohol to drink at the bars or at the grocery?

I will bring some alcohol just for emergencies and for the river if anyone is up for it on a Saturday morning! I'll bring vodka, tequila and a bit of coconut rum that TracyM requested; margarita mix, cranberry juice and tropical punch crystal light. Wherever we go, there's a bar within 50 yards, so i don't think anyone will have to suffer with the shakes for too long.
Nearly frozen Crystal Light, shanken, not stirred. Call me a party poop, but that's the extent of my drinking.
You're not a poop!! To each his own! :biggrin:

I will bring some alcohol just for emergencies and for the river if anyone is up for it on a Saturday morning! I'll bring vodka, tequila and a bit of coconut rum that TracyM requested; margarita mix, cranberry juice and tropical punch crystal light. Wherever we go, there's a bar within 50 yards, so i don't think anyone will have to suffer with the shakes for too long.

You're not a poop!! To each his own! :biggrin:

But I'm a GIRL!!!:)

Pammy, that's not a weird request. Michelle said she has tweezers and I carry mine with me at all times. I pluck stray hairs while I'm at red lights. Weird huh? I'm super hairy and have to maintain almost every day.

Hey -- did you gals know that an old lady was coming with us??

Hmmmmmmm...

Let's see.. we got an old lady, a lesbo, a pink, puffy lady, a couple a hairy ladies, several friends of Dorothy and what else???

Haydee-can you bring me some really cute outfits that make me look like a size 8 or so....that are really comfy----yet classy????

If not.....guess I will make do with whats I gots!! LOL

You guys are so sweet bringing the towels and all the stuff---

Terry--I can bring my stuff with me, it will fit in the corners of my suitcase just fine!!! No need to send you out buying Decaf tea bags!!!! LOL

Kat