Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gruene Violets

Yes I did Terry, thank you so much. You've done so much already. I hope things get better with your mom. Your family is in my prayers...

Terry~ Sending some PURPLE POWER for mom. Keep us posted! ((hugs))

Terry: PRAYERS PRAYERS PRAYERS!!!!!!

Jenn: I will take you up on the offer!

I am a carryon girl! I tried to pack lightweight clothes.. capri pants and shorts.. I'm bringing ONE swimsuit, mainly because I can't find my other one..... lounging/sleep wear (i.e. big t-shirts and jammie pants)

I actually plan to buy a touristy t-shirt or two....

All my wedding tan has long since faded.... I'm trying to decide it I can get roots touched up professionaly or if I just just do them at home.....

One week from right now I will be boarding my plane!

Ugh. I'm a "check the dang bag" girl. I hate lugging it on, trying to hoist it up and cram it in the overhead while trying not to bonk the poor little old lady already ensconced in her seat plus holding up the line of folks trying to get past me... you get the picture... and it's not a pretty one!

I like to breeze on w/my purse, a couple magazines, and a latte. Sit right down & voila, I'm ready to go.

Of course, I've never had a problem w/a late or lost bag... but now I've probably just jinxed THAT streak!... I suppose WHEN I do, I may re-think my strategy...

Tracy - there is a GREAT t-shirt shop in Gruene!! Hilarious shirts!...and touristy ones, too.

Thanks for your prayers, girlz. If ever there was a time....!!! Judy, get the Bobster working on it! I hear he's got connections!

Terry - you and your mom are in my prayers

1 week from today i'll be waking up in SA

I am with you michelle, I am freaking about flying so I don't want to deal with luggage.

Terry, you have got some special prayers right now. You have done so much for everyone, take care of you, and the violets will do the praying for you!!! I have never been in this situation, but my thoughts and prayers are for sure with you, your mom, and your family. Take care!!!! HUGS

Being short I just ask someone taller than me to put my bag in the overhead. I am bringing a carry on and my check in bag. I am afraid that my cpap might be lost, so carrying that on.

Jenn, I am no longer nervous about changing planes. Haydee put me at ease. I guess I was the most worried about having to go thru security again. Plus remember the song Terry created for you!!!!! Sing, sing, sing!!!!!!

Jane - was just joking, I do that when I'm a nervous wreck. just something else to think about. I have an hour inbetween flights both ways so I'm sure that is perfect time, enough to transfer but not too much to panic

Besides some shirts, and another pr of capri's I will be bringing a pr of Levi's size 18 mid rise boot cut jeans I don't want to come home with if anyone is interested.

CHECK THIS OUT.... THE FORECAST FOR NEXT WEEKEND:

Friday: Partly Cloudy, low of 65, high of 87, 0% chance of rain

Saturday: Sunny, low of 67, high of 89, 0% chance of rain

Sunday: Sunny, low of 66, high of 91, 0% chance of rain!!!

:lol: :frown: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Terry.. you will have the double dose of prayers from the Bobster and from me. You take care of your mom and you. We'll take care of the prayers for your mom and your family.

(((((HUGS)))))

CHECK THIS OUT.... THE FORECAST FOR NEXT WEEKEND:

Friday: Partly Cloudy, low of 65, high of 87, 0% chance of rain

Saturday: Sunny, low of 67, high of 89, 0% chance of rain

Sunday: Sunny, low of 66, high of 91, 0% chance of rain!!!

:lol: :frown: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

YAY!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WOW 90 degrees!!!!! Good thing I went and bought two pair of capris from kmartsears just now!