Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gruene Violets

Thanks for the input. You confirmed what I thought. Actually the only things extra I need are 2 DeJa Blue bottles. That's what I fix my Crystal Light in and they are the perfect size. But I can pick those up anytime after I land.

Woooo hooooo... one week from tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!

That reminds me.... don't forget that toothpaste is considered a liquid. get one of those travel tubes to bring with you.

Here's a link for the regulations again if you need it TSA: SimpliFLY Your Carry-ons

Okay all you Houston people. I am freaking out right now about the time that I have to switch from one concourse to another. I have 51 minutes to get from A to B. Will I have to go through security again? I am nervous Nellie! I don't fly much and HATE to change planes. I could no I take off in the gate next to where I come in and still be afraid I am going to miss the plane.

Do I have to worry or should I be able to breathe easy? I am flying in on Chataqua (sp) which is a Continental, and flying out to SAT on regular Continental.

Thanks,

Jane

Terry you are sooo organized and helpful!!!! Thanks, I haven't flown since 9/11 so will look into that website to do what is right.

no, you don't have to go through security again. 51 min should be plenty of time for you to walk from one concourse to the next. if you see yourself pressed for time you can catch a ride with one of the little shuttles that go around the airport. just flag one down. it looks like a long little golf cart.

The one that threw me, and I read on your link the same thing--------no gel inserts for shoes!!! They made a man in front of us throw his away! I would have never thought of that!!!

Ok off to get my hair cut. See ya later!

Kat

I will be the one to get searched... LOL

Jane - you are not helping me stay calm.... remember I don't like anything about flying???

BTW I went clothes shopping at Wal-Mart AND Target last night. Can't let you gals outdo me and match when I don't :thumbup:

BTW I went clothes shopping at Wal-Mart AND Target last night. Can't let you gals outdo me and match when I don't :biggrin:

LOL.....I can see it now. All of us running around in our matching Walmart & target ensembles! Sheeesh, we should film it and sell it to them to use for advertising (and make some cash).:thumbup:

<<<<<<<is pouting!

I did not go to Walmart and buy any clothes for the trip. So unless I have something that matches from last year....I am gonna be left out!

I bought me a disposable waterproof camera today....kept forgetting that. I also got some heavy duty sunscreen---Pamela warned me about steroids and sun....so I got the highest SPF I could find!

Judy---I forgot on the other thread, but loved your pictures---especially when you left your halo to show!!!

Rick brought me a manicure set from the oil & gas show----made me laugh. I am putting it in my checked luggage---at an oil and gas conference!!!

Well.....gonna go walk now....talk to ya tomorrow, see ya in a week!!!

Kat

1 WEEK!!

1 week 'til I meet my Violets!! I am soooooo excited!!

:thumbup:

Heads up everyone. My mom was admitted to the hospital last night. She has a BNP count of 5000+. The normal is 95, 1300 is considered crazy-high. It's a marker for heart failure. I spent several hours in the ER yesterday with her and I'm wiped out. Have to be at work today but my sister is with her.

I sure can't say what all this means, but I will certainly try my best to keep my plans intact. At the very least I'll try my hardest to be there Friday to round everyone up and at least most of Saturday.

Cross your fingers! Who knows.... she could be fine in a couple of days.

Oh, for those of you who have connecting flights: If your first flight is running late and you miss your connection...you go straight to any flight desk and see what they can do to get you another connection ON ANY AIRLINE. They will try to connect you on one of their flights but if the schedule is not convenient you are allowed to raise hell and make them pay for a ticket on another airline. Especially if you have plans like these where there are 'deadlines' to meet.

HAYDEE - Did you get the map links i sent to your email?