Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gruene Violets

I used to have a tshirt (Becky bought it for me, as an inside "joke" about Rick's ex!) It said....

Roses Are Red...

Violets Are Blue...

I am Schizophrenic....

And So Am I....

No I'm not,

Yes you are.

No I'm not,

Yes I am...

And the arguing text swirled down the side and onto the tail in the back. I never wore it, I did not want to make fun, afraid it would hurt the kids. Well a couple of yard sales ago, it was in a box, and Abbey saw it, she begged to have it! It is her Mother! She loves the shirt. Cracks me up. She sleeps in it!

My Mom brought me home a shirt from town today---I keep telling her to wait! For one thing our taste is not always the same. She wants me to dress like she does, and I am not ready! LOL This one is not bad---pretty actually! I might even bring it with me!

I am so ready for this trip!

I am rethinking what to wear tubing. I was going to do my swim suit top at least, and maybe some cut offs. But think I will make sure my top is well covered. I do not want sunburned to where the compression garment or my bra might hurt----so gonna think about maybe my swimsuit cover up and some shorts---that way even if I burn, my bra would not be uncomfortable---know what I mean??? Can you tell I am totally overthinking the surgery thing??? LOL

Kat

I think that's smart! Better to be safe than sorry!!...for sure!

Speaking of funny T-shirts, I once offered this guy 20 bucks for the shirt off his back. I would have offered more, but didn't have any more on me. It read:

When I grow up, I want to be Martha Stewart...That bitch can do everything!

I am also bringing a carry on. But I know that if I find something I MUST HAVE and it won't fit, I'll ship it home. I'd like to find a great purse/wallet thingy, but not really sure. I got a great purse in Cape Cod last year (4 different colors of soft leather) but it is too heavy for summer. Now I am using a cheapo one from Wally World and the damn thing broke! (Get what you pay for). Anywho, I'm sure I'll find something to buy...always do.

I am soooo jazzed. I made my hair appointment for May 15!!! Nothing but the bestest for my Violets:tt1::cool2::lol::thumbup::laugh::)

xoxoxoxoxo

In the "great minds think alike" theme:

I'm desperate for a spring/summer purse, too!

And...

My hair app't is May 8 (gotta give it some time to lose that "just got it cut" look!)

You guys are funny

I too am bringing a large suitcase so I can have room to bring stuff back and a small carry on.

I so need my hair done today but don't have the cash so it kind of works out, I'm going to go next week and it will be perfect for our trip. Who knows, I need more chocolate in my hair so I am not sure what color it will be

My hair appointment is the 13th!! Nail appointment on the 1st. I loved the last haircut I got and discovered a flat Iron so now doing my hair is so much easier and I don't have to pack two curling irons!!

You CAN teach an old dog new tricks!!

I LOVE my flat Iron, dd and I use it every day (she has my nasty hair) to the point where the spring just went in it.

I was just thinking this morning, I need to call Lori--my stylist---then realized it is Monday, will have to do it tomorrow!!!

I have a fairly new purse, I bought in JCPenney's ---but it is really small. For traveling I would like it to be bigger, to hold my book for the flight, etc. So I may dig into the depths of the closet and find one to carry for the flight. I have a small, not much bigger than a wallet, thing----that has a credit card holder, and a change purse type of thing in it. It has the super long strap, so you can throw it on crossed over your shoulder, and have your hands free. I like to use it when we do flea markets, or the zoo----it is probably not real fashionable, but it is super lightweight, keeps what I need and nothing else---and leaves my hands free. I have it laying on the bed---so I can put it in the suitcase!!

I still need to buy a waterproof camera, and get all my memory cards, and chargers together to put in the camera case---so I can take LOTS of pictures!!!! My small digital camera will fit in my mine purse---or a pocket, so I am bringing it, leaving the big camera at home. But will likely bring the camcorder----not sure.

And the excitement builds!!!!

Kat

Judy, I'm a notary, LOL. I'll be witness to you "sleeping" with a lesbian...

I can't wait!! It's like I have a big bubble in my tummy...

I usually wait to pack until the night before but I'm gonna do like Judy this time and pack with plenty of time...

Judy, I'm a notary, LOL. I'll be witness to you "sleeping" with a lesbian...

I can't wait!! It's like I have a big bubble in my tummy...

I usually wait to pack until the night before but I'm gonna do like Judy this time and pack with plenty of time...

Nobody told me a lesbian was going??? I may need to rethink this trip!

You may have to notarize a pic of me in the river!!!!

This conversation and a former one, just made me choke on the reheated stuffed jalapeno I was eating.....

Our renter, Celeste is a hairdresser (as is my roomie, Jane---thus the one I am "sleeping" with). Celeste has a tshirt that says something to the effect of Hairdressers make better lovers, we do more than just TEASE!!!! Ay yi yi..........

Kat

Nobody told me a lesbian was going??? I may need to rethink this trip!

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh it was supposed to be a surprise!!!!!

Wow.....a Lesbian is going? I wonder if we will be able to understand her with her accent? I have never met anyone from Lesbanese before......have you?????:rolleyes:

But if it is a secret I will keep it quiet.....

Kat