Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gruene Violets

Thanks for checking, Jane.... it's no big deal. I only use a couple of their products anyway. It IS good stuff, let me tell ya!

Terry, I can get B&B, but not at a discount. I use it and my salon sells it, if you need it. But again, not at Janie prices.

Speaking of which, I need to barrow some Shampoo on our trip. I want to carry on my bag and don't want to deal w/ 3oz of shampoo...+ conditioner.

my salon sells it too, Pammy.

I'll try to remember to bring some small bottles of shampoo/conditioner. I'll put it on the grocery list.

Michelle and I are checking luggage---we already discussed this!!! So we will have extra too---we will share with ya!

Jane---what I used to use was just a leave in conditioner, it may be what you are talking about---I don't know. My hair tends to get wierdly dry now if I am not careful of what Shampoo I use. I half jokingly told Rick, if I had cut out all the fried, and oil filled foods before, my hair would have been normal, as opposed to oily when I was younger!!!

Thanks Jane!

Kat

I have got some Shampoo that I will bring for you Pam. That sucks about the 3 ounces!!

I haven't flown since 9-11 I am going to be in for a surprise aren't I??

Calm down, dear. 29 isn't until tomorrow!!! I post the next days number before I head to bed each night.:confused::tt2:

I have got some Shampoo that I will bring for you Pam. That sucks about the 3 ounces!!

I haven't flown since 9-11 I am going to be in for a surprise aren't I??

Janie, Yes you are. All liquids and this includes mascara and liquid eyeliner must be in a quart size ziplock baggy. Some airports have their own baggies, others do not. Deodorant, face cream, all of that MUST be under 3 oz or they will take it away! Sad but true. Now, if you check your bag, you can bring whatever and any size. But with me having to go take two flights to get to San Ant. I am going to carry it w/ me and not take any chances.

Thanks for the shampoo and cond. I have a 3 oz bottle of Bumble and Bumble leave in spray!!!

wooohooo!

Michelle and I arrive within minutes of each other. So we conferred over checking luggage. I have a direct flight, so I am not especially concerned....and if you guys end up looking at me wearing the same exact clothes for 3 days---so be it!!!!

They also rejected my Dad's pill taker thing at the airport! He takes several meds, ao he uses one of those weekly pill containers. They refused it! They told him it is their discretion! He said to them he could open his shirt and show them his open heart scars---they siad the pills needed to be in a prescription bottle and they usuall allow no more than 7! OMG they acted like they were God! I ended up coming home, and overnighting Dads meds to my Uncles house!

I think he said no more than one quart bag per person--no writing on the bag. And only 7 items of under 3 oz. each in the bag.

So....if you have any questions about items, go to the website and check into the legalities. Dad found out, he could have had his meds, he just had no idea how to handle it other than to get agitated!!

Kat

Wait, you guys are showering on this trip? I thought we were goin' au natural, and bathing in God's river? :lol:

I got a letter from my flight info, thought it was a change in schedule, but it's a change in policy. You now have to PAY for every checked in bag, if it's over '1'. So 1 bag. Luckily, I travel light. I might have raised hell. Although, now I gotta fit your goodies in my bag, and they aren't small. Hint # 2 :crying: And Kity, you get a special one. You'll see why! :crying:

I just scheduled to have my tooth pulled out, it's going to be exactly 1 week before our trip. I haven't had a tooth pulled in so long, anyone know if 1 week is enough time to be back to eatin spicy food? I want some tex mex!! :smile:

Laura---my stuff I am bringing is smaller than I had anticipated----but I had discussed with Terry about mailing the box of my presents to her, and let her bring it---so I would not be stuffing my suitcase....she was willing....so you might think about that.

A week, should be ok, but chips and salsa will likely be a no go.....I still have to be careful with chips in my old tooth socket--or wear the torture device.

I cannot form a thought today. And I have a feeling I just antagonized a new complications poster on the board--I just really wanted to tell him to take a flying F#*@!!!!!!! What has me in that mood??????? OMG!

Kat

Calm down, dear. 29 isn't until tomorrow!!! I post the next days number before I head to bed each night.:rolleyes2::tt2:

OMGosh....what is this? Confuse Tracy Day? (it doesn't take much)

I am having my little surprises delivered to the B&B directly (THEY BETTER GET THERE). That way I don't have to carry anything. woooo getting 'cited!