Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gruene Violets

hey guys

I'm going to BJ's tomorrow and I'm really thinking about renting a car. I was thinking for the night because i'm getting in on Thursday but I found a great deal with enterprise, and at BJ's I can get 1 day free so it would be dirt cheap.

Can i get some input? Maybe I'll just get one for Thursday night and can bring the early SA People to lunch or something? or meet everyone in our final dest? Who is doing the early SA pick up.

HELP???

I was just looking for hotels for Thursday night for me

I didn't realize there was a Sea World there! I love Sea World...

I would love to take my kids there! Maybe next time my best friend goes with her daughter to visit I'm taking my kids and going with her!

hey guys

I'm going to BJ's tomorrow and I'm really thinking about renting a car. I was thinking for the night because i'm getting in on Thursday but I found a great deal with enterprise, and at BJ's I can get 1 day free so it would be dirt cheap.

Can i get some input? Maybe I'll just get one for Thursday night and can bring the early SA People to lunch or something? or meet everyone in our final dest? Who is doing the early SA pick up.

HELP???

I'm doing the early pick up in SA. Honestly, Jenn...unless you just like driviing around in strange cities, I wouldn't mess with it. Fly in, grab the shuttle (or taxi) to your hotel, go have a toddy in the bar, get something to eat, get snug in your jammies, crawl into bed and watch TV. Next morning I can come pick you up at about 10:30 and we'll head to the airport to get Tracy and Jane! We'll have 3 cars there altogether...I don't think we'd need another.

Terry

Thanks, I was not sure where you were all coming from and was confused. Anyway, I'm going to book myself at one of the Mariott's and spend a few extra $ - they have the most comfortable beds i have ever slept in. and to me, after a flight that might push me over the edge... will be worth it.

The one on the link is booked so I have to pick another one.

ok Terry

promise this is it. I need a hotel with a bar on site.. doesn't seem like there is one in the hotels you gave me. Are there bars walking distance? Pear Tree seems close to lots of stuff

You should all be receiving an email with a link to another spreadsheet...this one is for groceries. My 'cabin' has a full kitchen (I think) so we can congregate in there for making 'ritas or Snacks, or whatever!

Jenn....you're getting into SA at 10:40....by the time you get to your hotel it will be 11:15! If you need a drink that bad, get one at the airport! LOL I have no idea about bars in the area of the airport, I'm not from there .... maybe the people at the desk can suggest something.

Jenn, the Hilton has a bar... rooms are $169/night. That's some expensive cocktails!!Hilton San Antonio Texas Hotel - San Antonio Airport Hotel - San Antonio, TX hotels

Laura, Haydee's picking you up.

Thanks Terry

That is actually Great and I'm going to reserve today. The beds look like they are padded. I have such back issues and right now it hurts so bad that i will pay extra for a drink... oh i mean comfortable bed. LOL

Can we get Grape Vodka in TX? Or can i pack it in my suitcase?

There is Burnett's, Seagrams, Smirnoff, Three olives and UV Grape Vodka at the liquor store where i shop. Any of those do ya? What size bottle(s)? LOL

oh... three olives, is that the one with the vines on it? The bars have that and it is so good, but UV Grape is good and very inexpensive so that would probably be the best

I require a specific mix of Raspberry Lemonade and Classic Lemonade Crystal Light, shaken--not stirred, slushified in a Deja Blue water bottle twice a day. :puke::tt2::)

I just got the biggest kick out of you all!!! Thanks for making my dreary morning better!!!

In St. Louis they have these tubs of Margarita mix that you add a bottle of tequila and then freeze (you probably don't have to freeze) they are good and an alternative to mixing it up all the time. Are they available in Texas? I don't think I could fit the tub in my suitcase because of the funny shape. But really I usually don't drink that much and can drink whatever just thought of this as an idea.