Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gruene Violets

Well, Michelle may want to spa while we shop ... something like that. i just put it out there since she mentioned it.

Bible study!! LOL.... :eek: Drinking alcohol is not a requirement, Judy!! Having FUN is, however one defines it! :)

You guys are too funny!!! I want a tattoo, but not sure where I would get it. Always thought I wanted one on my upper thigh, but I think next year my upper thigh might be my mid thigh or knee!!

I am sooo looking forward to going!

Jane

Hi ladies

my 2cent.... I agree with Terry - fun is a requirment.

I am arriving on Thursday night so I will be well rested on Friday night. I'll have to figure where I can meet ya'll. I was thinking about getting a small car while I'm there, I have a free day with my bj's membership, so I'm going to look into that tomorrow when I'm there. Pick it up and head over to our paradise... Just a thought. I can bring the early SA crew.

any suggestions

As for the tattoo, I'll probably have a violet before we go - I'm already chomping at the bit to get back over there an get this finished.

Also FYI... no chlorine pools with a new tattoo - and JUDY... would probably have to stay away from the hot tub for a few days...

I"LL sign up to watch so there is enough time!

You all should be receiving an email from me that invites you to 'collaborate' on a Google spreadsheet. I'd like you to plug in your flight information for me on this spreadsheet and update as necessary.

Thank you!!

Got it & did it!

I don't need to spa... just threw it in there for fun! But when I saw our itinerary... whew!... we're going to be a busy little bunch of violets!! So that's ok... no biggie... I'm easy... will go w/the flow...

Maybe next time should be for LONGER... :)

NO pool, NO hot tub?? That's it... NO tattoo this time around!

And I'm looking forward to this being a yearly event for the Violets...... am I right???

And I'm looking forward to this being a yearly event for the Violets...... am I right???

Well, i wanna make sure none of you are axe murderers first. If you are, then I'll probably have to rethink this whole 'Violets Rock' thing and go join the Shrinking Shamrocks or something. If ya'll turn out to be normal people like me :thumbup: I'm all over it. :crying:

You have my vote Judy!

Yes, I have planned mine carefully around the time of year, I am a Water bug, love the beach and pool!

Well, i wanna make sure none of you are axe murderers first. If you are, then I'll probably have to rethink this whole 'Violets Rock' thing and go join the Shrinking Shamrocks or something. If ya'll turn out to be normal people like me :blush: I'm all over it. :wub:

MOI??? An axe murderer??? NO way.. nuh uh... ain't me...:crying::cursing::angry::blink::thumbup::w00t::wub::thumbup:

Well, i wanna make sure none of you are axe murderers first. If you are, then I'll probably have to rethink this whole 'Violets Rock' thing and go join the Shrinking Shamrocks or something. If ya'll turn out to be normal people like me :blink: I'm all over it. :lol:

:) You'd leave us?!?!?!?!??!

I'm just waiting to see that Judy isn't who she said she is. Hah!:tt2:

Oh dear... no one told me that "normal" was a requirement... how normal can I be?... I have Internet friends! :)

YOu guys are cracking me up............

I have two small tats and Charles and the older boys ALREADY freak out over them..... if I came back with another...... well he might not EVER let me out of the house again.. especially to meet a bunch of crazy women from all over the country! :)

We were just notified that Cody has been elected to get "tapped in" on the same weekend of our V's trip...... (boy scout rite of passage thang) Charles has tried giving me a guilt trip about it....... so now I'm scrambling to find a place for Robby to go so that he can switch weekends with the other two boys mom so he can go on the campout with Cody.... (it's a suprise for Cody).........this is why I booked and paid Terry upfront.. last minute things ALWAYS come up and I didn't want to be guilted out of going.

I'm with Michelle........... HOW NORMAL ARE WE??????

Hell.. my whole life is posted somewhere online and I have posted pics of my belly hanging out of my jeans............... how could I fake THAT?? :)