Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gruene Violets

OK, I'll contact the guys and see if they are even willing to open up their shop for us on a Sunday afternoon. You guys are crazy (but in a GOOD way! )

Well, I just asked the Bobster and DD what they thought and they said go for it. I just want a tiny one.. I'm not into pain!! They said on my ankle. I want to be able to see it, but also want the least painful place.. I think I will be the first minister's wife in all of Northern Michigan to get a tattoo.

And to sleep with a lesbian!

I want 1 small Violet tat! Not sure where...probably on my back or shoulder. Susanne is not gonna be happy...but this is for me. She'll get over it. Yeah!!!! I want something cute, animated, whimsical and the color violet! It will be pretty and will always be w/ me...just like my sistas!

And to sleep with a lesbian!

That's it.... I've gone to the dark side!!! Pretty soon pastors are gonna be preaching about me from their pulpits.. Oh wait. the Bobster does that already!!

I want 1 small Violet tat! Not sure where...probably on my back or shoulder. Susanne is not gonna be happy...but this is for me. She'll get over it. Yeah!!!! I want something cute, animated, whimsical and the color violet! It will be pretty and will always be w/ me...just like my sistas!

Ditto here, cept I want it where I can see it without throwing my back out or having to use a mirror.

Wow! Judy getting a tattoo, sleeping with a lesbian. Hm.. Judy are you really a preacher's wife in real life?

I haven't decided on tattoo or not. I want another one, but I always said I wanted ONE more.. that's it.. and I've put it off for years till I decided what. If I get this one, I'd have to figure out a place to get it.

I have a violet flower on my ankle already, hehe!

Ditto here, cept I want it where I can see it without throwing my back out or having to use a mirror.
How 'bout in the front, on your hip-bone?... now that you have them again! Woo Hoo!! Celebrate!

How 'bout in the front, on your hip-bone?... now that you have them again! Woo Hoo!! Celebrate!

And you could make the violet dance for the Bobster! :ohmy:

ok, Laura's officially feeling better!! yea!!

---------------

peeps, ya'll are trying to cram a lot of activity into a short weekend, in my opinon....but then again I like my vacations to take a slow pace, so maybe it's just me.

Saturday is toobin', lunch, great shopping, drinks, dinner, then boot-scootin'. OR...we could do boot-scootin' on Friday night, I suppose.

Michelle - you want spa services...on Saturday? When? This is just a small town, but here are your choices:

This spa service will come to you in Gruene:

http://www.whitecranemassageandspa.com/bedbreakfastgruene.htm

Map of spa services in New Braunfels

As for Tattoos on Sunday... If we drive over, eat lunch, do walking tour of San Antonio, stop to rest, have dinner, then some who want to do the ghost tour....when do you propose to get 5-6 ladies tattoo'd?? I'm not having any luck convincing Weldon to open his shop on Sunday for us, so you would have to go somewhere 'blind'. I wouldn't do that for a million bucks...but, hey!...again, that's just me! Give me your thoughts.

Nope.. sorry, I won't do that either. It was just a thought, but if there isn't time, there's always next year!!:)

70% chance I'll just be watching the tattoo'ing. So I'll leave that up to ya'll.

If people wanting to spa, is that something that could be done on Sunday? Seems like we're packing a lot into our Saturday. Don't be crimping on the tubin time!!

I've always had hip bones... they've just been covered with lots of ummmmmmmmm insulation. And that insulation is still there.

And Laura.. as for shaking them for the Bobster.. the backlash of the muffin top would be so not worth it!

Spa's not my thing either. I think our Saturday is pretty packed. I don't think Friday is a good boot scootin' night after all the travel and I'd really like to take some time to get to know the Violets in person and settle in without all the hoopla around at least for the first night. I'm looking forward to talking and laughing and perhaps a little Bible Study.... after all...............:eek::tt2::tt2:

But that's just me.. I'll go along with the crowd on most things. Just really don't expect me to be drinking anything except Crystal Light. Not being a party poop... I just don't like the taste of alcohol. Like I said before... I'll be the designated spiritual advisor. (who's sleeping with a lesbian and considering a tattoo..... :))

Sittin' around chatting with the V's definitely needs to be in there too! Even though I know we'll be talkin on the move, we need sittin with some coffee (or crystal light!.. or tea!..or margies!) and just talkin. Ya know we got lots to talk about, look at all the threads we fill up!