Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gruene Violets

i love this countdown,

i have 60 days to lose 25lbs... is it doable? we will see

I have less than 60 days to lose 70 pounds...is it doable? LMFAO...uuuhhh, NO! Oh well, I'll do what I can and ya'll will have to love me the way I am!!!

Janie~ I wear shorts ALL THE TIME, even bermuda's to work! Go to Avenue or Lane Bryant, or even Walmart they have plenty of shorts. Worst case, go online and grab a few pair! Buy them a size you think will fit, especially now you've tried on some sizes. I am wearing a pair of 18's now...but I also fit into a 28 (jean shorts) so it is hard to tell! I'd start w/ Wally World cause they will be less expensive!

Can't wait to meet all my sistas!

xxoooxoxoxox

Yeah, bummer :shades_smile:

I am 100% paid up. No backing out now! I bought some shorts & summery shirts from Old Navy online.. size 1x and 18 were swallowing me. I'm in denial.. I've been wearing size 15 jeans for weeks, and some reason I thought I should get size 18 shorts? Derrrrrr.. And Old Navy sizes always ran big in my experience. Just sent them back, going to go shopping in person for shorts somewhere.. just not sure where yet. Long legs and shorts never worked for me, plus my thigh issue.. but I also don't like how the knee-length shorts look. Maybe I'll run around in my swimsuit and say screw it!

I praise the Lord every day for capris!! i like 'em loose and cotton-y!

YES! Crap, I forgot about those.

I *love* capris. They feel great, I don't worry about my legs or thighs.

Problem? DH openly says he straight up HATES them. In public he will say how bad a woman looks in them. I had one pair when he started pointing this out (I guess when they became popular). We'd be at the mall, and he'd go 'ugh, look how horrible that looks'. And I tried to justify why they're good.. he doesn't get why women like them. So I stopped buying them. Last year old navy had the cutest, baggy gauchos with a tie belt.. anytime I wear and ask how I look (I make the mistake of asking him a lot).. and he goes 'You look like trailor trash'. LOVELY. I know, he's not being mean, I told him years ago I want honest answers, don't tell me I look good if I don't (I've seen pics of us years ago, I looked horrid in shirts 3x too small and fat poking out everywhere and HE NEVER TOLD ME!!!!!) I'm always body dismorphic, I don't see how bad it looks in a mirror.

Back to the point, I pulled those gauchos out last week and put them on, WAY too big, looks like pj's.. which is what they now are for me.. man I loved em. I guess I can wear capri's on the v' trip since DH won't be there, but I wish I could wear them around him. I do like to look nice for him, just like I hate how he wears khaki cargo pants 365 days of the year. In the past 2 years I've incorporated 4 pairs of jeans and 2 pairs of dockers into his wardrobe.. and he now will wear them cause he knows it 'does it' for me hehe.

Woooo hooooo.. I bought 2 skorts from Fashion Bug. Buy one get the other 1/2 off. They're misses size 14 and they FIT! so the old woman is gonna to be HOT!! Literally and figuratively.:shades_smile::tt2:

Ok I'm lookin at fashion bug. I forgot about skorts too, haven't worn one since I was 13 lol.

I stopped wearing things that showed my legs around 14 when I started getting the problem skin.

Laura, you have beautiful legs!

Jane, I have shorts that'll fit you. I'll bring them with you and it'll be up to you if you want to wear them. That way you don't have to buy anything you won't ever wear.

Terry!

It's been brought to my attention.. I knew I was rooming with you and (I forgot who else). Was it Tracy? If so, do we need to make other rooming arrangements, did my price go up, etc. Let me know!!

I am going to have a heart to heart with dh tonight and see if I can 'sweet talk' my way to Gruene. Maybe I can use some of my female persuation:tt2::):sad: I will let you all know tomorrow if I've still "got it":lol::)

The things we women do.....

My mind is totally in the gutter and I will spare Michelle the embarassment! LOL

GO Tracy GO Tracy GO GO GO

Well I was just thinking, heart to heart while naked normally does the job! :)

LAURA! We must, at all times, be modest... Tracy, a few strategically placed squirts of cool whip will do the trick... :)