Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gruene Violets

DELTA CONFIRMATION #: RUWK7DTICKET #: 00623417220926 Bkng Meals/ Seat/Day Date Flight Status Class City Time Other Cabin--- ----- --------------- ------ ----- ---------------- ------ ------ -------Thu 15MAY DELTA 5343* OK U LV ALBANY N Y 555P 12C AR CINCINNATI 759P COACH *Operated by COMAIRThu 15MAY DELTA 4965* OK U LV CINCINNATI 845P 12C AR SAN ANTONIO 1040P COACH *Operated by COMAIRMon 19MAY DELTA 1640 OK U LV SAN ANTONIO 400P 34D AR ATLANTA 728P COACHMon 19MAY DELTA 4450* OK U LV ATLANTA 855P 19C AR ALBANY N Y 1117P COACH *Operated by ATLANTIC SOUTHEAST

Ok gals, I'm booked... confirmed and can't change my mind.. LOL

I am going to fly into SAT on Thursday night, I will arrive at 10:40 and will just take a cab to a hotel.

Who is doing the early SAT pick up? What time will you be there? Can someone swing by the hotel to pick me up or should I take a cab to meet Jane and Tracy? we can do lunch gals while waiting for Judy and Pam!

OMG I'm so excited but nervous because it is so real at this point. but since I'm leaving from albany and at 6pm, I would only need to leave work at 4 on Thursday and take Friday and Monday which I'm much happier about. Flights were getting more expensive by the day... and the ones i'm on are almost empty - i got to pick my seats.

Any hoo.. here it is...

-----------------------------------

ARRIVALS

-----------------------------------

Group I - IAH

Laura arrives IAH 7:53a

Michelle arrives IAH 9:44a

Kat arrives IAH 10:51a

Group II - SAT Early

Jenn arrives SAT Thursday at 10:40 delta

Jane arrives SAT 11;15a

TracyKS arrives 11:05a

Group III - SAT Late

Pamela arrives SAT 2:20p

Judy arrives SAT 3:44p

-----------------------------------------

DEPARTURES

-----------------------------------------

Group I - SAT

Pamela dep SAT 3:10p

TracyKS dep SAT 4:00p

Jenn dep SAT 4:00p on delta

Judy dep SAT 4:15p

Group II - IAH

Michelle dep IAH 4:45p

Kat dep IAH 5:40p

Laura dep IAH 6:45p

(Jane drives with IAH group; departing 2 days later)

That is the original plan Terry had up--it is the wrong arrival time on me----I actually arrive at 9:29 AM, in Houston. Right between Laura and Michelle, which will allow us to leave earlier by a bit anyway.

I was going to ask you something---and forgot what.....nothing unusual for me!!!

Kat

Salsa & chips are one of my new fav foods. Goes down well and now I chew so much i really appreciate a good salsa!! Whenever we hit mexican restaurants I like to just have that for a meal.. nam nam.

I don't have my reservation pulled up and im spose to be workin on this homework WAAAH but my flights changed, not sure if what Jenn posted is my updated one?

Not to worry, Jane... we always purchase some internet time on the ship, so I'll do my best to keep the countdown going!! OR I could just put all the countdown days in that I will be gone and you'll have to promise to only look at them one day at a time. :)