Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gruene Violets

Judy gets the rebates!!! LOL

you gals are doing enough -

OR------------all 11 of us can walk into a restaurant, order 2 Entrees, with 11 forks, and y'all 3 can split the ticket!!! LMAO!!

Gotta love the bandster life!

LOL

Kat

I keep meaning to tell you this, if anyone going on the trip wants me to pick them up their hair products at cost just pm me and let me know. I am a big sale shopper so I can keep my eye out for something for you. The lines I can get are Rusk, Matrix, Redkin, Sebastion (I think), Paul Mitchell, Soya, M.O.P., and many others. If you want something and I didn't list it, I still might be able to get it. The only thing I know I can't get is Aveda. Shampoos, conditioners, styling products, some makeup etc... I will have room in my suitcase and it is not a problem to get any of this.

Jane

Jane - that is so nice.

I might take you up on that offer, I'll let you know. I am using Redkin color again. I wish I didn't let my license go. Sometimes I think about going back and getting the extra hours and taking the license test again. But I would do it for personal reasons, not to actually work

OOO Good,

I need to borrow someone's Shampoo and conditioner. I wanna carry luggage on plane and don't want to have to mess w/ 3oz of shampoo etc. The rest of my products I have in 3 oz.!

Pam - I'm sure there will be plenty of Shampoo and conditioner to go around! Remember I'm not flying so if ya'll want I can bring stuff so that ya'll don't have to check your luggage. PM me and let me know...

May is right around the corner!! Can't wait!!

Keep an eye on flights... good deals sarting to pop up but not quite to May's dates yet. I'm probably going to have to fly from albany because of my great new job!

Jane,

you can only bring 3oz of liquid of any kind. I have a travel bottle for face cream, etc. but 3 oz of Shampoo is nothing. You can check your luggage w/ anything (fluid product wise) no problem. I will need hair spray and shampoo/cond. I want to look pretty for my violets...lol, yeah right.

Designated Toober........ROFL!! We'll count on you to get us thru the whitewater, OK?

For those of you not familiar with current airport security rules, here's the official scoop.

wow, how overwhelming. LOL, last time I flew you could do whatever, not even major security gates.

Watch - i'll get patted down... hmmmmmmmmmmmm