Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gruene Violets

Tracy- I would love that.

Ok so at least a few of us are up for ghost towning it, so lets do it!!!!

And as for the crystal light on the tubin.. someone sneak a bottle of vodka to loosin up the preacher's wife hehehehe!

Hi gals,

just catching up. first of all... hmmmmmmm I"M SINGLE.... so bring me a cowboy... ok???

CRYSTAL LIGHT AND FLAVORED VODKA (rasp ice and grape are my now fav's)

I'm in or out with the ghost walk.

everything sounds great.... so excited

Laura - you going to NY city or somewhere else???

Ummm, so I am driving to Gruene alone? If so it is OK, I was just wondering?! The red headed step child syndrome returns!!! LOL

It's not all worked out yet....it's looking like we might need another driver in Houston if Jenn lands there, too. I may have to pick up the early AND the late San Antonio arrivals.

Terry

what would we do if I fly into SA? We will still need another car?

And... another ? If I fly into SA, what time will you guys be getting there from Houston?

Is anyone flying into SA at this point?

I JUST BOOKED BY TICKET!!!!

I am coming Continental with a layover in Houston of one hour and I change from Terminal B to terminal C and arrive in San Antonio at 11:15 a.m.

I have not been on a vacation for soooo long. Okay I did have that one day in Paducah Kentucky in December, but does that count????

Also I had an idea while driving today, maybe it is way way corny, but does everyone who is going have a Bracelet? If so maybe we can do a picture of all of our wrists or something? Just an idea.... I do have some corny ones at times.

I just don't know what to do, probably just going to book something within the next week. I might get brave and fly out of albany - i might not... I'm freaking because I'm going to have to go to work the next morning somewhere and I'll have a 6 hr drive from Baltimore and probably be totally exhausted. Maybe continental flights. I don't know... I need to see where who will fly direct to either from the closest place or just suck it up and hit baltimore around 1 of the flights Michelle will be on and hope for the best.

Well if I can be back in Houston in time to make a 2 PM flight out on Monday, I can fly in to the Hobby one and ride with Tracy. It would work out really well for me....just unsure of our time line on Monday....that would be a Southwest flight, the money is a whopping difference of .03 cents!!! It would get me home and across the rez before midnight!

Jenn--we will get you there, one way or another---and we will have a blast while we are there!!

Yes Jane---I have a WWJD bracelet!! We can do a picture---it would be fun! Rick told me I needed to pick up another memory card for the camera, so I can take plenty of pics!! I think I have 3----but might consider another battery!!!

I was thinking today as I put a picture of Connor kissing Kinsey into a frame I have that says Grandchildren....that I need a copy of it to take with me, and I need to remember to set aside pics I want to share with y'all!

Well----ate like crap....big surprise! I think I am going to bump up my workouts, maybe that is the wisest move for me! I need control back. I still don't eat tons---just small amounts of bad foods!!! And I am enjoying it no less!!!

Going to check the other thread, and my email, and go to bed!

See ya tomorrow~

Kat

Crystal Light Lemonade is always refreshing.
NOT!! :redface:
Tracy--If you're picking up all the cowboys then I am definitely with YOU! LOL!

Figure out the return time on Monday--this would be perfect for me otherwise!

Thanks for all your working for this girls!!!

Kat

For you girls to get back to Houston on Monday for a 2:00 flight, you'd have to leave SA by 8:00 or so. 3.5 hr drive (depending on how fast Tracy drives!) + 1.5 hours check in time + fudge factor = 8:00 a.m.

Kat, what time does the SW Flight get INTO Hobby? At this point it still looks best if Tracy goes to San Antonio to pick up a group...preferably the later group. (see below) So she'd pick you up a Hobby (at what time?) then drive to SA to pick up one of the other groups, then to Gruene. (???)

Terry

what would we do if I fly into SA? We will still need another car?

I just don't know what to do, probably just going to book something within the next week. I might get brave and fly out of albany - i might not... I'm freaking because I'm going to have to go to work the next morning somewhere and I'll have a 6 hr drive from Baltimore and probably be totally exhausted. Maybe continental flights. I don't know... I need to see where who will fly direct to either from the closest place or just suck it up and hit baltimore around 1 of the flights Michelle will be on and hope for the best.
Jenn, look at the schedule below...yes, there are people flying into both IAH and San Antonio. You just do what is easiest for you and we will make it happen.... ok?

-----------------------------------

ARRIVALS

-----------------------------------

Group I - IAH

Laura arrives IAH 7:53a

Michelle arrives IAH 9:44a

Kat arrives IAH 10:51a

Group II - SAT Early

Jane arrives SAT 11;15a

TracyKS arrives 11:05a

Group III - SAT Late

Pamela arrives SAT 2:20p

Judy arrives SAT 3:44p

-----------------------------------------

DEPARTURES

-----------------------------------------

Group I - SAT

Pamela dep SAT 3:10p

TracyKS dep SAT 4:00p

Judy dep SAT 4:15p

Group II - IAH

Michelle dep IAH 4:45p

Kat dep IAH 5:40p

Laura dep IAH 6:45p

(Jane drives with IAH group; departing 2 days later)

GOD FORBID anyone's flight gets delayed!!!! OMG, that would be terrible. If we ever needed Purple (or Gruene) Power, it will be on that day!!!

Terry: I just paypal'd you!

So... fight is booked, and hotel is paid for ..................... WHOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!

OH... and as to yesterdays discussion about swimsuits......

I ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS wear shorts over my suit.

I have started tanning for the wedding.... I don't know what I'm doing yet for my arms..... we will see how they look TAN

Tracy - I am going to start tanning next week for my mental health... so I'm sure by may i'll be very tan.

Have you tanned before? you might be surprised and not hate your arms when tan.

well it is like 10degrees out there this am, didn't realize that until i had to bring the trash out... yuck...

I never wear shorts with my swimsuits but lately my upper thigh skin is starting to hang down and it looks gross that for the first time I might be toobing in shorts and a t-shirt!

TracyK - Do you want to pick up the girls that are coming into IAH? I could then help Terry pick up the late group coming into San Antonio. The only reason I suggested that I should pick up the IAH people is because that airport is about 15 min away from my house and about an hour away from yours. It's up to you, I don't mind either way.