Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

1sT App0intment today! ii L0ve u guYz!

All y0u gUyz aRe s0o awes0mE & iinSpiiRaTii0naL! ii FiirsT HeArD aB0uT LaP bAnD baCk iiN 0cTobEr 0F 2007. aNd wHeN ii HeArD 0f iiT ii KnEw iiT wAs f0R mE! h0wEvEr ii DiiDnT hAvE anY iiNsuRaNcE. ii TriiEd to gEt 0n My M0tHeRz iinSurAnCe bUt s0mE0ne iiN hEr hR dEpArTmEnT SeNt mY pApEr W0Rk t0 tHe wR0nG PlAcE & bY TiiMe wE FiiGuReD iiT 0uT, iit wAs t0o LaTe. tHey t0lD mE t0 WaiiT TiiLL JaN 1. T0 tRy anD rEaPpLy. s0 ii JuS sAiiD 2 HeLL wiiTh iiT aNd WhEn 0pEn Enr0llMenT cAmE aR0uNd ii ENr0llEd buT bEf0Re ii diiD ii KaLLeD & asKeD DiiD tHeY c0VeR tHe Lap BaNd & tHeY sAiiD yEa. s0 ii WeNt aHead AnD EnR0lled! ii ThiiNk ii'Ve beeN 0n hErE eVeRydAy Siice 0cT0ber. ReAdiiNg sUcceSs St0RiiEs & strugGleZ. y0u guYz ReAllY iiNspiire Me & tEaCh mE n0T t0 gEt DiiscUrAgEd. !!! aNywayZ.... mAH iiNsUrAnCe CaRd CamE iiN tHe MaiiL & wAt d0 y0u Kn0w? 0nE CamE fR0m My m0Ms j0b f0r me ALs0. s0 ii kn0w hAvE UniiteD hEalTh carE & BluE cRosS 0F MiiNeS0Ta. t0dAy ii hAd mY fiirsT ApP0IInTMeNt wIItH DR. D0uGlaS KrAhn. ii WeiiGhEd iin aT a Wh0ppiiNg 322 :lol:. hE staRtEd mE 0n Mah PrE 0p Diiet & ii g0 bAk iin a m0nTh. iiN betWeeN n0w And tHeN ii have t0 hAvE a PhSyC eVaL., eGk, ugL, nuTriiTii0niiSt Evl. anD a MEdiiCal CleRenCe fr0m mY d0cTor. iiM STiiLL c0nFusEd ab0uT The iiNsuRanCe tH0uGh BecauSe WhEn ThEy CallEd to ScHeDulE my App0intmEnT thEy SaiiD thEy veRiiFiiEd mY iiNsuraNcE [[uniiTeD hEalThcarE]] & tHaT tHeY paY 70/30 S0mEtiiMez m0rE. & tHat iiM rEsp0NsiiblE f0r The ReSt aFtEr tHe SurGeRy iiS d0nE!!! 0mG whaTz nexT???

DoSeNt ThAt TaKe A vEry LoNg TiiMe To WrIItE liikE tHiiS???????????

anywho.....

Best of luck to you and yes this place is very inspirational. :lol: Keep us posted.

L0L ii AM S0O S0RRY! MAYBE RED WASNT A G00D C0L0R

The red was okay but all that upper and lower casing made my head hurt!!!!!!! LOL

Glad to hear that you are on your way!

When reading that style of typing, I'm sitting here imagining someone so hyper that they're almost manic, maybe on an espresso buzz.... LOL!

I wish you the best of luck, and keep us posted on your progress!

DoSeNt ThAt TaKe A vEry LoNg TiiMe To WrIItE liikE tHiiS???????????

anywho.....

Best of luck to you and yes this place is very inspirational. :cool2: Keep us posted.

unless of course, the typing doesnt get better... :tongue:

L0L ii AM S0O S0RRY! MAYBE RED WASNT A G00D C0L0R

ZERO does not equal the letter O. All CAPS is never a good thing.

When reading that style of typing, I'm sitting here imagining someone so hyper that they're almost manic, maybe on an espresso buzz.... LOL!

or ... something :)

I'm thinking there's a program or something that converts regular text into that...whatever that is. I canNOT imagine someone typing all of that in that way on purpose. Ready4-a-new-me, if you really did do all that, can you please explain why (and how)? I'm seriously in the dark about it. You know what they say--inquiring minds want to know!

On the other note, congratulations on your coverage and I hope things continue to go well for you!

My dh said it reminds him of the spam sort of typing so things will get through filters, like vIa'grA or something similar.

To the OP: Good luck with everything on your surgery.

iiM STiiLL c0nFusEd ab0uT The iiNsuRanCe tH0uGh BecauSe WhEn ThEy CallEd to ScHeDulE my App0intmEnT thEy SaiiD thEy veRiiFiiEd mY iiNsuraNcE [[uniiTeD hEalThcarE]] & tHaT tHeY paY 70/30 S0mEtiiMez m0rE. & tHat iiM rEsp0NsiiblE f0r The ReSt aFtEr tHe SurGeRy iiS d0nE!!! 0mG whaTz nexT???

Hi,

Your text is very difficult to read, but as far as UHC only paying 70%, you may be able to get your other insurence to cover the rest. A definate benefit to having two medical plans. I wish you the best of luck.

Christine

this is too hard to read===how confusing with all the mismatched letters

Great job Losingjustme, when was your banding date?