Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anybody else addicted to this site???

I am so addicted to reading this site, It has been hard for me to get any work done at work. All I want to do is read this site, I don't have time to go online at home, but as soon as I walk in the office in the morning I log on and go on the site many-many times a day, look at me its 4:53pm and I haven't even gathered my things to go home, I love this site. Is anyone else addicted?

Can I just say "YES" really loud? My kids are propped in front of the TV, DH can't call me to let me know he's on his way home from work so I should make sure my cell phone is charged and on but I'm busy here... Okay, now I have to get up because the kids want to go outside and my 2 yr old has been gathering dirty clothes from his basket, bringing them to me to put them on because I told him if he wanted to go outside he can't be nekkid. Amazing what he understands but can't say. Come to think of it, he brought me pants, then a sock, then the other sock (both dirty) then a shirt all by himself. All he's missing is shoes but he's gotten distracted by the TV, and thank goodness or I wouldn't be able to make this post.

I am so addicted. Some days I'm happy just to be able to read up, other times, I can take the time to reply, but it has to be after 10:30pm when everyone is in bed, then usually the dishes need to be done and I leave them for the AM. Ya, it's bad.

Kathy, sounds like it's been very helpful to you! Your 2 year old is learning how to sort clothes and get dressed. Now if he can just get that vacuuming down.

Addicted...I'm taking the fifth amendment!

Hey...I read the board when I used to go get something to eat. Funny, huh?

Now thats what I call a GREAT BOARD!

Prevents over-eating if used consitantly over a period of time.

Helps develope hand & eye cordination.

Creates a soothing & relaxing atmosphere.

Helpful when feeling depressed or anxious.

Is a deterant from munchies when responding to threads.

Can benefit those who are without support.

Earn free friendship points when visiting the site often.

Sorry does not help with poor spelling or grammer ;0(

Yes, I'm addicted! I feel like I know so many people here and I just want to keep up with what is going on in their journeys.

Nancy

You guys are like family!! Your here for the good the bad and the ugly!! HAHA!!! I can't get enough! I think I about knock my 5 year old down to get to the computer in the evenings. I put on another thread semilar that I have burned two meals since Dec. When I found this site. THATS DEDICATION OR ADDICTED I'M NOT SURE WHICH. WARNING DO NOT COOK WHILE ON THE COMPUTER!!!

yeah and fortunely/unfortunely my DH got me a lap top for Christmas and put in a wireless router. So lap top sits on counter while I'm cooking, On lap when I'm in recliner after work, and sometimes on the bed. Oh well I love this site. Gonna see my family Dr. Tommorow to see if he will recommed to the insurance co on my behalf for the lap band.

It's great that we are all addicted to something so very beneficial to us. We can only grow as a result of this site. I for one am very happy to have found it!!!!

Yeah I'm addicted too... what everyone else says I guess.... no matter who answers you or not its always a addiction huh.... gotta love it LOL

I'm charged guilty. I just have to logon to see what you guys are up to. And as for work, am I really at work. SHSSSHHH, who said that!