Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

a little gross ...

... but I couldn't find another thread about this subject. It is not Constipation, if I eat the metamucial crackers at night, I'm ok with regular bowel movements. There is no polite way to say this, but I am constantly farting! Sometimes it is just a gentle poot, poot, poot. Sometimes it is just very loud. Usually happens in the evening and at night. I have never had this problem before and it is very embarassing! I also have stomach pains, I swell up andmy stomach is very tender. So far, I have not done this out in public, but I live in permanent embarassment thinking about it. Does anyone have any idea what could be wrong with me? I'm having trouble getting my Water because of meal times. I used to drink my water regularly each day and had no problem getting in my 8 glasses. Because of not drinking until an hour after meals, I find myself in bed at night trying to make up for the day's water deficenty. Any ideas?

As for the tooting...What kind of protien drink do you use? You could be lactose intolerant or it may be from too much soy or it might be from artificial sweetners. All three of those bother me. Also I remember that before I had my galbladder out that would happen to me. I'm a nurse and I would be walking down the halls going toot tooot toot. It was so embarassing. If you still have your galbladder and you are loosing weight that could be something to look into. For some reason they go together. You will probably have to do some food expermenting to find out the cause. Meanwhile try beano or gas-x. Good luck

hatmama..i had this problem terribly until i go good restriction. i also notice that i get it more if i drink a flattened diet soda. i went about a week of taking gas-x melt strips 2 or 3 times a day and it finally went away. my stomach was swollen and tender too, and i felt like a balloon that needed to pop.

after my 2nd fill it just went away.

Thanks for the good advice. Idid get some gas-x. It is working great. And thanks for the tip about the Water, I've started drinking an hour before I plan to eat and am managing to get in at least 8 hours a day. Now if I could just get good restriction! hopefully, that will be soon. :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches