Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Adult Liquid Tylenol in Canada

Hey everyone, my surgery is tomorrow and I've been told this is something I should be getting... except I can't seem to find it anywhere. The only ones I find are for Children and I'd have to take like half a bottle of it or so lol. Is this available in Canada? Can someone steer me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Angela

Hi Angi1982. Congratulations on the upcoming start to the rest of your life. I will be thinking of you.

I think your doctor will write you a prescription for pain killers. You shouldn't need tyelnol as well. Just buy a pill crusher and crush your pills. I did that for 30 days and then the clinic allowed me to take the pills whole. Granted the pill powder can be gross but it works. Also, talk to the pharmacist and find out which pills can be crushed. One of my blood pressue pills stated it should not be crushed be cause it was slow acting. I crushed it anyway and had no problems. Doddie

The liquid adult tylenol is not available in Canada. I bought some generic children's Aceteminaphin but never ended up using it.

I would buy a couple of bottles to have on hand if you need it, and then buy more if you use it all.

A pill crusher would be a better investment and then just bring some tylenol pills. My wife has to crush my demerol pills in the hotel with 2 spoons which was a PITA.

Mix your pills with some low-acid apple juice or other acceptable liquid and you will be fine. I found the Gas-Ex strips to be a good thing too. They help with the gas as well as the terrible breathe that I has for some reason.

Good luck,

Andrew

I bought one bottle of the children's just in case I needed it but never took it. They give you good drugs when you go home for severe pain and you might not even need those. You could also buy the Junior Tylenol chewables and ask the pharmacist how many you would need.

Most just take the narcotic pain killers if they need it then don't really need anything else. Good luck with your surgery.

My doc gave me a prescription for liquid codiene. Worked wonderfully !! Ask for a script. Good Luck with surgery

I found a berry blast adult liquid tylenol at Walmart it was about 4.99 and I used that more than my precription because those Med made me sleepy.

We dont get liquid Tylenol in CANADA.

Andrew

Hey everyone, my surgery is tomorrow and I've been told this is something I should be getting... except I can't seem to find it anywhere. The only ones I find are for Children and I'd have to take like half a bottle of it or so lol. Is this available in Canada? Can someone steer me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Angela

You can order it online - google it - and you will find an online pharmacy that will ship it to you... I will use it now for any aches and pains i have.

You can order it online - google it - and you will find an online pharmacy that will ship it to you... I will use it now for any aches and pains i have.

Excellent idea! I ended up not needing any pain meds after surgery but it is good to know I have an option for down the road for any aches, pains or headaches that may come my way!

my doctor gave me a rx for TORDOL its available in Canada and was very good for the pain.

The pill is SO TINY that it could be swallowed whole... no problemo.

Only needed it for 2-3 days anyways

I found a berry blast adult liquid tylenol at Walmart it was about 4.99 and I used that more than my precription because those Med made me sleepy.

was that in canada or states?

I looked for adult tylenol for when I just have a headache and I had to get junior(2 bottles) you want 1000 mg is equivalant to 2 extra strength and junior is like 160 a pill 6.25 junior chewables lol