Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

newbander

Guest rcampas

Guest rcampas

well i had my lapband done on feb. 17, 2005 at the molding clinic in Tijuana, it was the best expereince one could have. i am from california and i was very nervous about the procedure being done so far from home, but when the patient cooridnator(andres betencourt) made contact with me he made me feel like he knew me for years. i asked for references and they were given to me with no hesitation. the molding clinic is a very ,very clean hospital, and the doctors are very profesional and have an excellant bedside manner. dr. huacuz is the surgeon at the molding clinic. they actually have a team of doctors that work on each patient, everyone of them with their own specialty. my surgery was about 60-mins. long and i had no problems, i was up walking six hours after my surgery. the staff also made my husband feel very welcome at the moldin clinic, and let him stay in the room with me for my one overnight stay. i then recovered in a five star hotel in tijuana, who what have thought they had those? they really do. the next after noon,my husband and i went shoping for about three hours, i was a bit tired after that. they also have a nutrition doctor, dr. cesar romero that came to our hotel to speak with my husband and i regarding my nutrition journey with the band, he was very pleasant and explained things very thourough. i am home now and the only problem i had was the gas pain, which every doctor has to use to get to your stomach with the laperoscopy tools. i would reccomened the molding clinic to anyone interested in the lap-band with great confidience that you will be very happy with their service. i encourage you to visit thier websit - www.moldingclinic.com.mx

Congrats, rcampus!!!! Your're all done and how are you feeling? Wish you a speedy recovery (they usually are(smile) ). How much have you lost so far?

Hi rcampus, and Welcome to LBT!

Sounds like youve had a pleasant journey so far :)

Glad to meet you, hope you visit often!

welcome, I was banded on the 18th so I am wondering how you are doing compared to me.... Is your port sore?? what kinda stuff are you drinking ect...... Hope to hear from you soon...

Tara

Guest rcampas

i am feeling very tired after one-two hours of activity, is anyone else feeling like this?

Guest rcampas

i have only lost about four pounds, but it has only been 5 days

Guest rcampas

we drove it was only four hours away.