Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

WeightWise in OKC???

Hey all, I am new to this site and have found the information and discussions extremely interesting/helpful. I have recently decided that I want to be banded. I have been considering/researching for about 10 mnths and am now ready to begin my weight loss journey. Imagine my disappointment when I found out that my insurance will not pay for it so I will be a self-pay.

There is a place in Oklahoma City called WeightWise that offer surgery starting at $9,995. Has anyone used them and if so can you tell me about your experience?

Thanks in advance for any help or advice you may be able to offer

Please visit our web site WeightWise.com: Comprehensive weight loss programs and surgical options for a healthier lifestyle | WeightWise™ Bariatric Program. We have completed hundreds of procedures and have comprehensive bariatirc programs and hospitals in both Oklahoma City, Oklahoma and San Antonio, Texas. We also developed the site Search Results for "thiscitysgoingonadiet.com" for the Mayor of Oklahoma City, Mick Cornett.

Thank you,

Thomas A, Michaud, Chairman/CEO

Foundation Surgery Affiliates

WeightWise

that sounds like a really good deal especially in oklahoma which happens to be where i am from but i am newly banded on 1-23-08 and i have contacted weightwise to see about my aftercare for the fills and they want $2000 that is pretty expensive if you ask me! i have found another doctor in okc who wants $900 for 2 appointments combined and then $187 a fill after that! it still sounds expensive but alot cheaper the weightwise!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches