Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

CNN news this weekend

Post Date: 1/16/08 12:43 pm

Hi,

I had LapBand surgery 02-28-05. This weekend CNN News will be airing an interview with me if anyone is interested in watching. It will be aired Friday, Saturday and Sunday, Jan 18, 19 and 20.

They dont have an exact time, they said it would be between 8 and 9 am. (eastern time)

CNN.com did a piece on me a couple of months ago which caught the producer's eye, so they came to my house last week and asked me questions for about an hour.

The interview was very positive, I hope it airs that way.

Thanks,

Patty Hill

LapBand

02/28/05

Tufts-NEMC

280/145/150 Maybe someday back to 140......

wow - waaaaaay cool. What I hope is that with exposure people will stop thinking surgery is the "easy" way to lose weight. Sure my band has made it possible, but it has never been easy

Lizzy H--When my 1st story appeared on CNN.com, I couldnt believe the amount of people that wrote in to rip me apart for having "taken the easy way out"....They think this is easy? We all made this live saving choice for our own reasons, mine was health!! High blood pressure, borderline diabetes, mitral valve prolapse.....And believe me, it hasnt been easy as we in "band land" all know!!

I will be sure to watch esp since we are pratically neighbors! Im a south shore gal too!

Wow! A celebrity in our midst!!!

I am so proud of how much you have lost and how great you look--I'm sure you did us all proud and we will be looking for that interview this weekend!

You are so-o-o right about "taking the easy way out". It's what a lot of people think about WLS. I'm sorry to say I even thought that before I knew what was involved:

Five years ago when I first joined our new Curves, they had a "contest" to see who could lose the most inches and the girl who eventually won lost 75 inches altogether--which was almost unbelievable, until I found out she'd had bypass surgery and I actually thought to myself, "Cheater!"

Life is full of lessons, isn't it?!!! :pray2:

Make33,

I know what you mean about "life is full of lessons"!! I am learning new things everyday!!

Tinywishes123,

Nice to meet you, neighbor, LOL!!

Patty

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches