Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I still wear it but I do not log my food. I like to see how many steps I take and how many calories i burn. I am probably going to use it through the summer since I am interested in knowing how many calories I burn during my running and cycling trips.

My skin is very loose and it blows. I will definitely need a tummy puck and would prefer a lower body lift. My arms suck too.

food wise I am having problems with staying full. I will eat maybe 1/2 cup max and be very satisfied yet I will be hungry 2 hours later. I can't have another fill because I have enough restriction and I still want to be able to eat. I think it boils down to the vegetarian thing and not eating like solid protien such as meat. I jsut ahve to learn to deal with it and add healthy Snacks just as i have been.

Good morning guys,

Yeah baby girl, that is the same with me. Definately enough restriction, yet hungry in 1 - 2 hours.

It is becoming more of a reality that the band is a 'tool'.

Although I have ALOT more to lose, my first goal is 180. It is kicking my ass though. I can't get below 188 for more than 1 day! Currently I'm at 190 (again)

I have lost 60lbs, dont have any loose skin yet!

Its crazy, I look like a skinny person if you view my face, neck, arms , legs, and butt, my stomach is holding at least 50lbs itself! (horrors:ohmy:)

Sorry just bitchin

Over on one of the bodybugg threads, someone was saying that they got the biggest loser workout dvd, and logged an amazing 460 calories in a 30 minute workout.... I got the dvd, and I'll be trying that tonight. I'll let you know what kind of numbers I put up...

Hi girls , I've had a few busy days ! On the food thing I have a small Wendy's chili almost every day for lunch. I can't eat a burger or onions or tomatoes - but in chili it's ok. I guess because of how much it's cooked.

Ok , saggy skin SUCKS big time. The other day I was wearing a shirt that was cut a little low. I bent over to do something. I glanced down and there I saw my grandma's 99 year old boobs on my frickin' body - OMG !!!! It's so frustrating. My legs and arms are pretty good , just a little sag ' cause they weren't real big to begin with, and my butt is totally flat. It really hurts sitting on bleachers at my girls' ballgames, just pretty much bone & skin there. But my belly is getting saggy as are my boobs - there's still a lot there , but I can pull a lot of skin away from them which is really gross. If I have the guts to get a Tummy Tuck I think I'll have my boobs done too, otherwise they'll be hanging down past my bellybutton !:angry: But I've got at least 50 lbs. to go before I'd even consider that. of course my skin is older than yours so it's not so stretchy anymore. The good thing is that my husband is 16 years older than I so he really doesn't give a shit what I look like and he's told me that several times. But I want to look and feel good for me too !!!!

Have a great week-end everyone !!!!:rolleyes2:

I couldn't agree more... Saggy skin DOES suck! And I've got tons of it...

My boobs have gone from a plump if pendulous 52DD to a flat, droopy, crepe papered 38H. Yes H!!! I wasn't an H while breastfeeding for pitty's sake! And my underarms wave on for days after I've stopped... I know my jiggling thighs are going to be problematic, too. And the apron area is awful! Talk about your Dunlap (as in: done lapped over the belt)! Egad! :lol: But I'd take saggy skin over that ~100 pounds ANY day! :lol:

I read something once by a pro-exercise guru-type that said if we hit our real ideal BMIs that the skin, being an organ and NOT crepe paper, after all, would eventually respond to the new shape of our bodies & re-conform to the slimmer contours. That as WLS patients we give up on the skin & go for reconstruction before the organ has had a real chance to adjust to the weight loss... What do y'all think about that?

Of course my WLS doc just said to me this month that I can start interviewing plastic surgeons at 18 months for tummy tucks etc at the 2 year mark. So who the *bleep* knows!! But I so do not like the thought of even more surgery....:rolleyes2:, so I'm hoping the guru-guy is right! :angry:

I have actually gone vegetarian and then vegan in the last month. I eat pretty much anything I want that does not have animal in it. Today I had a bowl of high Fiber Cereal with soy milk for breaky, a vegan waffle and banana for snack, a veggie sub 1/2 of a 6 inch from subway) and a little salad for lunch, Peanut Butter on toast and chocolate soy milk for snack, and dinner will be a veggie burger with salad. I pretty much feel like I am eating all day but the weight is coming off again.

Really...? I have not had red meat (and NO pork is not the other white meat -- I mean what color is ham or bacon! Oh, sorry -- tangent!) since 9th grade/1989. It was an animal rights vote at the time, but now it's just habit really. (And my fear that if I tasted ground chuck I'd upchuck at the thought...) But since my banding, I feel so limited by the restrictions I've put on my own diet that I've started tossing around the notion of eating ground beef again. How is it that you get enough variety AND "Protein first" foods with a vegan diet? Maybe your Protein finds would help shake me from my "food is boring" funk....

Suzanne

I have a couple serving of soy daily. Soy milk in my Cereal and chocolate soymilk for a snack. Beans and lentils, whole foods. I have not had too much trouble getting in protien. Am I sitting on 80 grams a day? No but I can get 40-50 in easy and that si sufficent for me.

I couldn't agree more... Saggy skin DOES suck! And I've got tons of it...

My boobs have gone from a plump if pendulous 52DD to a flat, droopy, crepe papered 38H. Yes H!!! I wasn't an H while breastfeeding for pitty's sake! And my underarms wave on for days after I've stopped... I know my jiggling thighs are going to be problematic, too. And the apron area is awful! Talk about your Dunlap (as in: done lapped over the belt)! Egad! :lol: But I'd take saggy skin over that ~100 pounds ANY day! :lol:

I read something once by a pro-exercise guru-type that said if we hit our real ideal BMIs that the skin, being an organ and NOT crepe paper, after all, would eventually respond to the new shape of our bodies & re-conform to the slimmer contours. That as WLS patients we give up on the skin & go for reconstruction before the organ has had a real chance to adjust to the weight loss... What do y'all think about that?

Of course my WLS doc just said to me this month that I can start interviewing plastic surgeons at 18 months for tummy tucks etc at the 2 year mark. So who the *bleep* knows!! But I so do not like the thought of even more surgery....:rolleyes2:, so I'm hoping the guru-guy is right! :angry:

My nurse coordinator had a bypass 10 years ago. She has a lot of sagging skin.

Zannie, I have to tell you again how great it is to have you back on the boards. I've been wondering and wondering how you've fared in your home life crisis. I truly hope that you've been able to pull through it relatively unscathed. I know it was getting ugly.

You may not know this, but you and Babygrl are the two people that kept me going when I really needed support, even though I didn't express that need, you two still filled it. THANK YOU BOTH.

OK, enough with the sap, IS THERE ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE BESIDES THE CRICKETS??????

Hey guys : Sorry I haven't been around, my computer is totally down now, (I'm at my parents house now).

So nothing new here still fighting the scale. Hasn't moved in either direction.

I absolutely love Wendy's Chili!

Anyone else?

I know its so random, but who cares? Just seeing if anyone is out there.

My 1 year is Feb. 5th!!!!!!!!! Whooow! Party!!!!

Anyone have any celebration ideas they are looking forward to themselves?