Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

MMMMmmm.. Edamame

Lauren wasn't lying!

This stuff is GOOD!!!

I got my lightly salted bags in the mail today, and I love it.

It tastes just like pistachio's IMO.

And I'm not a huge fan of pistachio's, but these are good. The texture is a lot nicer.

Num num!

Oneof my favorites & staples. If you want to try the raw bean, mix it in just enough olive oil to lightly coat, sprinkle on a little bit of garlic salt, and roast at around 350 for 10 minutes, stir, continue, stir, etc. until the Beans are just starting to go golden.

Fairy Facade

I love edamame too! Lately I've been eating a frozen mixed vegetable steamer pack with edamame, black Beans, carrots, and sugar snap peas. It is so good. Where did you order yours from?

What is this stuff and where do you find it?

I ordered mine from SnackAisle.com -- Your Online Source for All Natural Snacks (I also got some froofroo organic food there)

It's Seapoint Farms Lightly Salted.

They're roasted I assume, they're crunchy and remind me of eating a pistachio with a better texture.

This is my new b'fast, I normally have coffee or frap for b'fast, but the Protein in this is so high and they're easy to eat.

So what is it? It's like a bean sprout or what?

So what is it? It's like a bean sprout or what?

I got this from wisegeek.com:

Edamame is a popular Asian food which has caught on in other parts of the world as well. It is made from soybeans which are harvested before they start to harden, and then quickly parboiled and frozen to retain their fresh flavor.

I always knew it was soybeans but I didn't know how they were made.

It's like a lima bean really, how it looks & size. But the texture & taste is different. I likey.

I wanted to mention, I also bought 'Pirate's Booty' from that same place, the name grabbed me.

Welcome to Robert's American Gourmet

It's puffed rice & corn, it's organic or something, I forget why it's a healthy thing. Like I said, I liked the name. I got caramel covered. 6-9 pieces is a good snack, and the stuff is num num and something about it is healthy. I give lightly salted dry-roasted Edamame 2 thumbs up, and Pirate's Booty caramel 2 thumbs up. DH likes the Booty too.

I also got Pita chips from this place, I saw how they were made on some tv show and thought it looked good, suppose to be a healthy alternative.. I got cinnamon & sugar, but they were hard and not very good. The bag says they were expired, so I don't know if that's why, but I don't plan on buying them again.

I also got the pretzel crackers, some new thing they came out with. I don't like pretzels, but these looked alright. I got the mustard & onion.. they're good! They're small, but I almost ate 'too much' just by having 2. So they must inflate or something.

OK guys I had to try these too!! Sams Club has a box of 12 individual 5 oz packages for less than 8 bucks. You put it in the microwave and put the packet of sea salt on it and enjoy. It is still in the pods so you have to eat slower and it is really good. Even my hubby and kids are eating it now. Thanks for the tip Lauren!!!!

Do you have any idea where I would find this at Walmart? I like the idea

of a healthy snack.< /p>