Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any successful banded Virgo's out there?

I know this sounds really dumb, and I don't know how much I believe it or not, but it is said that Virgo's have really bad immune systems and suffer with more ailments than other signs.. I don't know if I believe all that, but I look at all the ailments and crap I have and how hard it is for me to even get over a cold. My mother-in-law and best friend, both Virgo's, are also in the same boat. Have lots of ailments and don't heal easily, etc... so, I'm just curious if there are any Virgo's out there that did well with the band.. have lost good weight and healed up nicely with their scars. I'm not really the supersticious type, but it would be nice just to see... If you are a virgo and didn't do well on it, please post too..

Thanks!

Wow, not even one virgo has responded or read this it looks like. LOL. Should I be worried?? well, it's only been about an hour.. geesh, maybe I'm just talking to myself. :cool:

I'm a Virgo and I healed really quickly (other than the port being sore) and have had decent weight loss so far. I do not have many ailments...I did this to prevent all the things that my parents have. Hopefully I will. Good luck!

Virgo here...I love my band and have had no problems. I think that I have been quite successful so far and I'm looking forward to doing even better. I have no ailments and never really have. So...good luck!!!

Hi,

I'm a Virgo and have been banded 3 years! I have never heard those traits of a Virgo, so I thought it was quite interesting. I do not have any of those problems, so maybe it's back to the idea that "some" people have those issues. I have been doing well. AND, what will help a Virgo be successful is our attention to detail, doing things by the book, and not compromising! HAHA. You go for it, Virgo friend! You'll do great!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches