Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The Bucket List

Wow, what a film! Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson outdid themselves...wouldn't be surprised if they win awards for this one!

I've actually been thinking about such a list...didn't know it had a name.

What are 2 (let's leave it to two) things you'd like to do before you die?

Oh, before someone says this is off topic....

I never wanted to do anything before being banded. Felt like a prisoner in my body and in my home.

Now, I want to travel the world, meet new people, do new things!

I've been wanting to see this movie :wink:

I want to travel to Italy, France and London.

I'll have to really think of what else I would like to do ...

Haven't seen the movie but heard it was great!! Well, there is a long lost of things on my Bucket List....but two of them are:

1. Complete a marathon- which I DID on October 21st, 2007!! Yes....all 240 pounds of me FINISHED!!:wink::Banane33:

2. To have a baby- which (god-willing) this new journey will help me be able to check this one off my list

I just hope I keep living a longer, happier and healthier life so my list can get longer!!

Sky dive and hike the AT all 2,174.1 miles of it! All the way thru! From Springer Mountain to the summit of Mount Katadyn with my husband!

OK, besides reaching my goal weight,

Travel to Asia to visit our exchange students from a few years ago.

Build my new shop at home so I have a place to "hide" from DW when I retire.

Reach my goal weight.

Have a private show of my paintings.

Play with my future grandchildren.

See the great wall of china.

Wow, what a film! Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson outdid themselves...wouldn't be surprised if they win awards for this one!

I've actually been thinking about such a list...didn't know it had a name.

What are 2 (let's leave it to two) things you'd like to do before you die?

Good thread. There is a great website called "43 Things" where you list 43 things you'd like to do. They need to be acheivable not just totally wishful thinking things. You write about your experiences in getting there, read other people's experiences, and cheer people on. It's really cool. People have some very crazy, sweet, touching, and wonderful goals. Plus, if you have a goal like "learn to speak Chinese" you can search for other people who have the same goal and read how they did it or chat with them. It's definately worth checking out.

What is 43 Things? on 43 Things

;) Thanks for all your lists! Wonderful!!!

This subject, it really helped me think, is this something I really want to do or is it me just seeking approval and appreciation again, or is my soul really calling to this? Scratched a LOT of stuff off as a result, hahahaha. Here are my 3.

1. Snorkel naked with my beautiful husband in deserted warm crystal blue waters. {remaining post censored!}

2. sleep under the stars at the Temple at Delphi in Greece in complete silence.

3. Live for awhile, with nothing, in the Peruvian Rain Forest with an old, wise Curandero and learn his ancient arts - and spend some time alone in the canopy, watching.