Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

OK who is exercising today?

Come on, don't make me suffer alone.

I am at this moment updating my IPOD so I can go to my gym, for the first time since December.

So who is going to exercise with me?

report here.

Paulax:

I have already done 3 miles so far today. Have a great time at the gym!

Sue

I have worked out 9 out of 10 days so far in January. 45 minutes spinning class this morning :rolleyes:

You go and get in your groove!

me,me,me first week since i was banded i have walked every day!!!! i tried to walk at least 30-40 minutes!!! my choice of foods is not so great but i trying to get on track!!!

Yea everyone! Thanks for the support.

I had been slacking off over the holidays. I have been downhill skiing, but that is no cardio workout. I have been feeling blue and hiding out in the house, so I forced myself today and wow, I feel 1000% better.

My dd is making me do some walk/run training with her to do a 10K jog in April, so that will keep me jogging 3 times a week. I am signed up and HAVE to do it or I'll die at the start line.

:rolleyes:

It really is a mood lifter isn't it?

ME!!!

I have a goal to go to the gym 5 times every week. Everyone tells me that is too much. but I can do it...I just have to stay focused.

Started back again in December (October surgery) and after three weeks, thought I had a hernia! Turned out to be my port :rolleyes: !!!

Went three times so far this week (two Curves and one YMCA) and will do the Y again over the weekend...

Doesn't it just feel GREAT when you are done?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tongue:

I have been walking almost every day since the end of December. I will be going for another long walk today. I plan to get back to aqua aerobics when the classes start again at the end of January.

I wish I could make my body get up in the morning and do some exercise. I know it would help with the plateau I am on, but I like to sleep. Anywhooo.... I am meeting my cousins at 7pm tonight to workout- cardio and weights today.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches