Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

OMG, I am sick of this....

Ugh. I just need to vent, and any guys that read this do not post any comments that you think may help. NO OFFENSE! :P

I am just pissed off as hell right now. I just spent a TON of $$ on Ebay on new clothes, hot new clothes. AND guess what, my boobs are too freaking big. It sucks I have all these new dresses and I look like a freaking circus freak. THIS SUCKS...

I want my PS. Someone please tell me how to get the B*tch that scheduales to call me back, this is bullshit. I have had enough. She has been not returning my calls since December. B*TCH.... I am so sick of people not doing their job, and I am the one that suffers.

I'm sorry boo..it sucks!! I know I had probs with my surgeons office not returning calls at first- I threatened to go elsewhere and what do you know?? they called me back and fired their "patient coordinator." About the clothes... really sucks I am sure you were looking forward to the new hot clothes you earned and deserve...in given time it will all work out:)

Call the office and leave a message to have the doctor call you at his convenience.

They will almost do a blood letting to get you to spill what you want to talk about....your response? " it's confidential".

I've yet to have a doctor NOT call me back at the end of their day or in between patients ( and Dr. Kirshenbaum...you ROCK at calling back your patients!!!) ...anyway, do that. You'll get action.

Meanwhile...seamstress baby! Seamstress. Most drycleaners have them or word of mouth. Just a little let out of the ones you can salvage otherwise save them until after your surgery. More to look forward to.*

*I'm a big believer in synchronicity. Events that happen may appear to be for one reason but in the end, they come together for a different purpose and it tends to be for the greater good for those who hold life to a higher standard.

Hope this helps.

I hear ya! Everytime I start thinking I'm looking okay, I see a pic of me and my boobs are huge! I have a small bone structure (my daughter calls me "Little Head") so they stick out even more! I'm a 46 DDD right now, and even though they've gone down *some*, it's not enough!!!

I hate boobs that are bigger than my head...and, I'm sorry, but I don't like the Pam Andersons or Dolly Partons, even if mine are NATURAL, I want them smaller.

And, I'm not even 1/2 way to goal, so I really feel badly for you, Boo!

Just hang in there...you'll get surgery soon. (Can you remember the angst you felt when scheduling WLS?)

Can you find another PS office? (Talking outta my ass, since I haven't researched PS - yet.)

Just a thought, but when I put on a good sports bra, my boobs all but disappear.I use the front closure kind that are shaped like a regular bra, just made out of thick cotton. My mother is a DD and they hold her back quite a bit too. Are the dresses such that you could try them with one of these?

I just let a message at the U of M where I am getting surgery. They refused to let me speak to the office manager. Then they offered to get me a new Dr. WTF?? I want my Dr. I told her that I don't believe Danielle is doing her job so why do I want a new Dr. After arguing she agreed to have the office manager call me when she "gets in". UGH...

Wheestin I can't even find a sports bra in my size now. I am 34FFF. It sucks. I am going to get this PS done! UGH..

I am looking around today for new PS....

BBK,

yikes, i cant believe they wont even return your calls! are they THAT busy that they do not need any more business? doubt it.

hope you can speak with the office manager and get this sorted out and if absolutely necessary find a great new PS.

Hi there!

Sorry to hear about your difficulties with your PS office! I hope you either get them to wake up and smell the coffee or find a practice that seems to give a hoot about their patients! It seems that I'm hearing more and more stories about poor service in medical offices lately!

I share a similar frustration, but it isn't boobie related. My jelly belly is keeping me out of smaller sizes. At this point, my top half fits easily into women's size 14/16 tops, but my bottom half can just squeeze into 18Ws! So the pants/skirts that go with suits I've bought recently are left hanging in my closet and I have to wear the new blouses/jackets with my old pants and skirts. I have to hang in there because I haven't lost enough to even think about PS yet!

After reading about your trials and tribulations, I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to getting PS lined up!

If you aren't that far from your PS's office, you could just 'pop in' and ask to speak to the manager. Alternately, call them and tell them you want a copy of all of your records put together for you to pick up. When they ask why, tell them that you intend to find a doctor who's staff actually wants the business.

Boo Boo, you are going to love it when you do finally get the surgery! I wear a C-cup but I still wear jog bras in order to minimize them. Clothes look much more elegant and you end up looking much, much skinnier, too. The other great thing is that guys actually talk to your face.

I have a friend who recently had the surgery because of back pain and because she had painful grooves in her shoulders from her bra straps. She is real pleased with the result.

Well guys just since this morning I have recieved 4 calls TODAY from the Dr's office. The manager apoligized profusely and said she will do whatever it takes to get me schedualed. She has no excuse or reason why. After all I saw the PS guy in September of LAST YEAR! She has no reason why I didn't get surgery in December. But what really upsets me is now as of Jan 1st my deductable is back up to $3k. If I had surgery in December I would have been responsible for about $500...BIG BIG difference!

I will keep you all posted, looks like they are going to work hard to get me schedualed. I really want this guy. He specializes in WLS paitents and he is one of the top in the nation for transgendered ops. Sounds strange but if he can make a guy look good I should be smokin'...lol..

Green, you mean to tell me *I* have a face?? I was clueless. I thought my eyes were on my nipples....lol.... I don't know what I will do when I have eye contact. Man that scares me! lol...

Transformer--in the end I know it will be worth it, keep that in mind. I just want to kick some butt right now....ugh....

I guess I look at it different. Although they are heavy and a nuisance sometimes.. there is undeniable proof that they have as much power as everyone jokes about.

I couldn't tell you how many times the fact I had big boobies popping out of my shirt, helped in situations in my career, or getting things done (mechanic, handyman, etc.).

Just saying.

Wait, you're getting rid of the ladies? :eek:

NOT rid of entirely, I am still going to be a small D, large C or so. Maybe a full D. They are going to take out 500 ccs. It sucks because I am so freaking tiny now I coud wear a small without them in the way, plus my back kills me 24/7!