Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Oh my--Tracy and I must have been posting at the same time--sorry Macy is sick again! Glad this morning is better, but it is so much safer to keep her down a bit that worry about a full blown return of her flu....hugs Tracy!

Kat

MICHELLE---HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!

Tracyk-I am sorry Macy is sick! There is a flu that is going around here that is bad, luckily I got a flu shot, but ER's are closed (not sure how they can close an ER?), and schools because so many sick people.

Have a good day

Jane

Suzie... great tip of the day!!

Jane... wow.. thanks for noticing!! This is the lowest weight I've been since I don't even remember when! When I lost the most amount of weight before I was down to 180 so it's wayyyyyyy better with the lap band.

Gotta tell ya though...my calves and legs are REALLY sore today! Gonna be heck getting on that elliptical this morning. But all the exercise and non-snacking sure are helping. Judy's got her groove back!

Just finishing my first liter of Water for the day. Second one is in the freezer getting all slushy.

YAY JUDY!!! (I did not wanna race cause I know that YOU will beat ME!)

My scale bounced back up 2 pounds this morning...I think Terri jinxed me:tongue2:

I am probably bloated cause it is almost TOM so I am not gonna let it get me down. I will just wait for the week to be over with and then start weighing again. Sure is hard to stay off the scales though!

Yes, but Tracy... you will be at GOAL when you lose the 8#. I'll still be a long way from goal when I lose 8 more pounds. Everything is relative. I'm just happy the scale is moving down again.

Just did 10 minutes on the elliptical and it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I'll try for two more 10 minute sessions today. We're going out to friends for dinner tonight so I won't be able to do my bike and glider at 7 as usual.

WOOHOO Michelle! I wanna do somethin fun.. stupid NY visit :wub: :blush: I could drive to Orlando!!

I am going to try to find knock-off purses in back alleys and in vans though. Hah.

Yes, I always clean my house before I go out of town. Detail cleaning, like dusting pictures and windexing everything. It's just nice to come home to!

Still coughing my lungs up, I hate being sick, and I'm going to be coughing them up for customers it looks like. :tongue2:

I like these new smilies. Going to be a good bandster today if it kills me. I had 4 100 calorie packs for ONE snack last night. Dammit. :drool:

Happy Friday Violets! I'm going house shopping this weekend....I've never owned my own home, never could being married to the ex, but I've finally gotten my approval and I can't wait!

This is going to be a good year, I can feel it!!! I was at the doctor the other day and he said that the lowest weight he has on record for me since 2000 was 199 - I'm only 5 lbs away from that! My short term goal is to be under 200 by my birthday, March 11th. I've got one month to get to work!!! :tongue2:

Jennifur - let us know if you hear from the attorney today!!!!!

Also, I updated my weight ticker...my doc said the highest weight he had for me was not 266, it was 270!!! I can't even imagine that I was that big....still a ways to go though! It's hard not becoming complacent....

Yes, but Tracy... you will be at GOAL when you lose the 8#. I'll still be a long way from goal when I lose 8 more pounds. Everything is relative. I'm just happy the scale is moving down again.

I know how happy you must be....you are working your tail off. I am so happy for you sista!:tongue2:

Michelle - I'm so excited for you!!! I wish I could be there to see your kids faces!! My parents did that to us one year when we were little. We had just spent a week at my grandmother's house and my parents came and picked us up. Well I noticed that we weren't driving home our usual route and I asked where we were going. My dad said he had a surprise for us and that we were headed towards San Antonio for a few days. We were sooo surprised and excited! Granted it wasn't Disney but when we were little we weren't that well off and a vacation anywhere was such a treat! One of the best memories I will ever have... me and my two sisters screaming and jumping up and down in our minivan!

Well February is here and I managed not to lose a single pound in January. Grrr... I try so hard to be a good bandster but I always manage to cheat. All day long I'll be good but then right between 9pm and 11pm, after dinner, is when I do the most damage. Only have myself to blame....

Well, I'm all geared up for my garage sale tomorrow. It's supposed to be a beautiful day here in Houston. 72 and not a cloud in the sky. I've got soooo much stuff in my garage, I hope I sell a big chunk of it.

Gotta get started on my Water, Judy's already down one liter and I haven't taken a single sip!

Talk to ya'll later!

My mom said the coughing up my lungs is probably from the stopping smoking, my lungs trying to purge the ick. So I said, well I'm tryin to back track ,do I need to chain smoke all day to get rid of my hacking?!

DH is pissin me off again, he wantin his brother to come visit for the weekend so they can play video games the whole time. I told him weeks ago, I don't leave till the Monday and we are suppose to do my b'day dinner & movie this weekend. ARGH. So much for romance.

Afternoon, Violets...

Finished lunch a bit ago.. 1 can of tuna with a little Miracle Whip and pickle relish. Then I got bold and decided to make the chocolate mousse for our dinner out on Saturday. Usually I eat a ton of it while I'm making it, but this time I only allowed myself to lick the spoon when I was done. Doesn't sound great, but it's a major accomplishment for me! And I didn't eat any of the left over chocolate chips either. :glare::thumbup:

I'm working on my second liter of Water and will have to fix another one to take with me tonight when we go to our friend's house.

Laura...sorry about your cough and your DH, I know you've been looking forward to your birthday dinner and movie with him. Hope he comes through for you.

Haydee.... I was like you for a long while. I'd eat little bits of everything come evening. Then I just said enough is enough and its been 7 days now that I have not snacked, especially at night. You just have to deal with that head hunger. I really, really want to be at goal when I meet you Violets and that gives me something to focus on instead of what can I stuff in my mouth. I also want to be out of the 170's by Valentine's Day.

DD was just here and she likes the stepper so I gave it to her. Hope she uses it!! I've already done (2) 10 minute sessions on the elliptical. The trampoline is kinda looking rejected so I'll have to get on that for a bit too. Doesn't my life sound boring???? Exercise, post, babysit, exercise, post babysit. But I wouldn't trade it! I'm having the best time of my life now. It's all downhill from here!:eek:

Back to the elliptical... catch ya'all later!

So far so good! Mcy has not run anymore fever so maybe it left as quickly as it came!

I am so excited! We went and got a new couch & chaise lounge. The couch is 2 (big) cushion instead of 3 and each half of the couch reclines!!! They are delivering it in about an hour and a half. I hav not had a new couch in 10 years. The chaise lounge back part reclines too and ends up laying just about flat like a bed....SWEET! (here judy is talking abut her exercise equipment and I am talking about new stuff to sit & lay on, LOL)

Laura-Kick your DH in the pants and lay down the law!! :eek: :glare: