Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Just a quick pop in on my way to see the tax man! Won't be as good as usualy, we cashed out some things with seeing the way the economy was going, but we always over pay, so it shouldn't hurt too bad.

Pamela--I have had multiple knee surgeries, and in my case the arthroscopic surgeries, have been an improvement over the pain I was in going in. I would have it done again before I would do the PT, and the shots.....just my own experience.

Jenn--hang tough, get through the funeral, and you can all start healing.

TracyK---way to go girl, I am soooo proud of you!!!

Will catch the rest of you when I get back, if I don't go I am going to be late.

HUGS~~

Kat

Morning girls! So glad it's Wednesday. I need to start getting my house together tonight. I'm having a garage sale this Saturday so I've got stuff and boxes everywhere! I want my house back!!

So I'm giving up sugar for lent. I am so seriously addicted to sugar. I can't control myself with it and I know that that is what is stalling my weight loss. So this is a perfect time for me to do this.

Just had breakfast... two slices of turkey lunchmeat with six whole wheat crackers and one package of the laughing cow cheese. The light version. I'm full and hope to stay full until at least 3pm.

Gotta go, just checked the time, mass starts at 12:10... i'm gonna be late......

note to self........... reheated tatertot caserole DOES NOT WORK!

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and I didn't even eat the tatertots!)

UPS delivered my elliptical trainer today. The Bobster just put it together and it's so cool! I'll be working out in front of the tv all day now!!

post-215048-13813136430852_thumb.jpg

Hey wait Judy, what is that?? Small elleptical?? Where'd you get that, what's it called.. I put in elliptical trainer in google and it pulled up the bigger expensive one.

Hey wait Judy, what is that?? Small elleptical?? Where'd you get that, what's it called.. I put in elliptical trainer in google and it pulled up the bigger expensive one.

Found it in QVC. Just type in elliptical trainer in the search.

okay what i've eaten so far:

B: 2 slices of turkey lunch meat

5 whole wheat crackers

1 wedge of laughing cow light cheese

L: 1 3oz pouch of tuna

5 whole wheat crackers

1 tsp of light mayo

1 TBSP dill relish

D: planning on cooking whole wheat spagetti with turkey meatballs

So far 475 calories, 51g Protein, 22 carbs and 2 Liters of water...

I'm am trying to stay away from that darn apple struedel cake that's in the breakroom. Everytime I go to fill up my Water cup it just stares at me. I'm fixing to chunk it if people don't hurry up and eat it. Augh...

Just checking in to make sure all is well----with the current exception of Tracy's ordeal with reheated casserole, everyone seemed pretty calm while I was away.

Went and got the taxes done (was about what I expected--time to shop!!!), then hit Walmart, and bought groceries, then on to GNC for some Pomegranite capsules for my Dad. Come home and found 2 things I missed getting so now I am off to Safeway. Going to run an errand for my neighbor who looks like she will be going back to the hospital---while I am out....will be back later!!

Hugs!

Kat

Kat-I did not think Safeway existed anymore!

Tracy-I can not eat tater tots in any fashion. Instant PB! Thank goodness :eek:

Jenn-love the tat!

Laura-Thanks for calling me your hero! Now I have alot to live up to :eek:

Judy-That thing looks like WORK to me! lol

Terri-so sorry about your mom. I know that just getting her out of the hospital will be a big help to her mental state!

Michelle-I bet you are SO excited, I would be :)

Pam-hope the knee gets better soon....poor thing!

Haydee-love the avatar and GOOD JOB on the eating today!

Hi Jane, Suzie and all other violets!!!

I just had my supper and I am going to just veg out. Have a great evening violets!

Yep Safeway is still all over NM....and parts of CO that I know of, not sure about anywhere else!!! They still have their own brand name of items so I figure they must be going strong still. I just to the majority of my shopping in Farmington where it is cheaper!

Well you girls can call me stupid (for doing it), or you can consider me loving (for doing it)....but I am making myself crazy!!! I am reheating leftover stew for dinner, so I thought to make it nice for Rick I would make him some bread to have with it. So I blew the dust of the bread machine, and bought a mix. It has 8 minutes left to cook, and the smell....has my jaws cramped from trying to control the drool! I hope he appreciates me! LOL I had not been around fresh baked bread - other than to pass by Subway in the food court! Smells heavenly! I am going to tell myself it would be the worst kind of PB---and do my best to avoid it! Maybe a single slice toasted crispy in the morning! Then I won't feel like I am being punished!!!

Terry--did you get to bring your Mom home? If not demand a different room! Get her some peace! I know it is easier to say that than to actually speak up and do it, believe me! I am non confrontational to the end!

Tomorrow I go for my next blood draw, hope the increase in the hormone has helped, I would really like to look into the pannectomy or TT-----getting VERY impatient~!

OK...off to finish up supper, and stoke the fire, it has not got above freezing today----brrrrrrr. Supposed to be wonderful Fri & Sat!

Will check with y'all this ev'nin'!

Kat

Judy that looks cute! Let me know if you feel any burn on it...

Sho nuff do!! Just finished 10 minutes on it and my thighs are screamin'!! Got my heart rate up. I'm lovin' it!! I can watch my Pistons and get a workout at the same time. It's weird not having anything to hang on to, but you get used to it pretty fast. You can go forward and backward on it too!

Judy I was wondering about that, I have some balance issues and wondering if that would work? Otherwise that looks like it would be great!!

Jane