Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Pammie-have a great time.....and yes Frank is alot better, thanks :)

I will take you up on the Palm Springs visit!!!

What is this? We are all going to Palm Springs, and Pamela is going to be gone??? Hmmmm....I bet we could enjoy her newly remodeled house---I get the closet!!! LOL

We cannot get in to vote until noon today.....noon to 7. Usually is 7-7, but since this is a caucus (sp?) and not a primary----it is different I suppose. I usually work elections, but not so much anymore with Miss Kinsey.

Tracy, so glad Frank is feeling better, your family is going to whip this flu yet!!!

Jenn--how you doing?

Terry--your Mom calm down any?

Hugs to both of you!!!

I have to go post a tip of the day----suppose something about not accepting wooden nickels is not appropriate!!!

Kat

I sure wish Jenn would check in. (((Jenn)))

Laura - you're a lucky girl!! That's beautiful!!!! It'll fit you just perfectly in a short while!

Tracy - Glad Frank is better!!

My boss has this THING about never taking a sick day.....even when he's SICK!!! So guess what?! He's been here for two days with the *#!@*# flu!! It really makes me mad when people do that. So inconsiderate (not to mention stupid)!! All I can do is wash my hands about 100 times/day and keep them away from my face.

Mom's still in the hospital ... should be getting out today. DH still being a jerk. My weight was at 185.4 this morning....a 6 month high. <sigh> Going to call about getting a fill.

On the bright side, I have signed up for 2 metalsmithing classes...that makes me happy.

Laura---enjoy your diamonds---Rick keeps getting email concerning Valentines Day....they all read something like this:

This Valentines Day Buy her roses and the Jack Rabbit Vibrator!

I swear! I give him major grief over it!!! LOL!

Kat

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURA!

Just checking in- yesterday was a day, crazy running, went to dinner with a friend, we had a couple of drinks and got a tattoo, I was trying hard to stay distracted and not go sit with gram - went and kissed her good night... talked to her and came home about midnight - she passed away at 2:30. Today is going to be a crazy day - but i'll check in later. totally blew my weight loss yesterday, back up to 204 :) from 200 so close, but i'll get it back quick

Good morning violets!

Wow everyone be careful who is in that ugly weather. So glad your son in law is ok Judy. I'm sure that was so scary for him!

Happy Birthday Laura!! The Bracelet is beautiful!!

Pam - so lucky that you get to go to Disney. I love that place. We haven't been in about 6 years. We all said the next time we go it's with our kids so that'll be a looonnnggg time from now, LOL!

Haven't started on my Water or anything this morning. I pledge to be a perfect bandster today. Cottage cheese for Breakfast, turkey roll ups for lunch and I've got some chicken breasts defrosting for dinner. No snacking!

Oh and major NSV... I wanted to share this pic with ya'll... All the girls in my family are teeny tiny and i've always felt like a huge cow around them. Just recently I've been feeling "normal" around them. Well someone took this picture on sunday and i look normal next to my freakishly little aunts!! it's finally starting to sink in that i can pass for normal...

LOL Kat!! What mailing lists are you guys on? :mad:

DH is more sick today, he's moaning and said he thought he was gonna pass out, but wouldn't stay home from work. But I am thinkin' my b'day dinner is going to be put on hold.

Jennifur what happened with the job thing yesterday? I'm sorry about your Gram, but glad that she's in God company now!

The over-eating to compensate for no smokes set in yesterday. I swear I HAD to be eating something all day long yesterday. I tried to have self-control, I commanded myself to STOP and control.. but it didn't work :cake: This is the worst food day I've had since banding I think.

Woke up.. was hungry as soon as I got to work (unusual), so we went to lunch, I got an egg roll and eggdrop Soup, both tasted nasty (use to be my fav) so I guess tastes are changing already? WAAAH. I ate 2 bites of roll, and 2 bites of Soup. Then we got back to work, still hungry.. got chili fritos & reese cups from the vending machine.. and I never eat from the vending machine. I ate it all. Reese's didn't taste right, but didn't stop me from whaffing them down. As soon as I got home from work, I made the duck and homemade garlic mashed potatoes. Ate it ALL. Immediately after, I had a frozen fruit chiller thing. Then immediately after that.. about 12 oreos. That's right, TWELVE OREOS!!!!! :)

Then I ate some ranch ritz chips.. and then a few more oreos. Then I was almost in tears at my lack of control and binging ways, so I took a nyquil and passed out. I told DH and he just says "So, don't do it". GRR! If it was that easy.. So I have this need to be eating something all the time right now. Veggies would fill my pouch up, but don't have veggies at work or at home right now (not the kind you can snack on)..and I need relief now. I am going to try so hard to avoid the vending machine today.

Can't post the pic... I'm gonna send it to Tracy to see if she can resize and post for me??

Terry - my boss did the same thing. He's been so sick. Yesterday he did stay home but today he dragged his ass in here, wheezing and coughing. We finally harassed him enough to make him go home! Whew, I'm so glad. I DO NOT need to be sick with the flu. I'm deathly afraid of vomiting with my band now.

Jenn-so sorry to hear about your gram. She is in a better place! Prayers for you & your family. thank you for checking in with us.

Laura-hope your dh feels better soon. Don't beat yourself up about yesterday....we all have bad days!

Hi Haydee!!

Jenn~ I am so glad you and your mom can exhale now. God Bless your family during this hard time. Tons of PURPLE POWER for you and your mom now. How is it going w/ the Aunt?

Laura~ Michelle had that great idea about the 100 calorie thingys. Even if you eat the whole box, it is only 600 cal, instead of 1800. I think the reason my weight loss has been slow is cause the smoking thing. I swear, I get online to grade papers...and I need to munch. I bought 100 cal popcorn...love it. Plus it makes me thirsty so I drink tons of Water w/ it. Hang in there. It is far better to be a non smoker...I promise.

Terry~ The metal class sounds so cool. I wish I had a hobby like that. I am too busy to find what I love to do, besides eat, smoke, and well...sex. Wonder what kind of classes I can go to? KIDDING!

That Palm Springs invite is open to ANY VIOLET...ANYTIME. It is a resort town and people come from all over the world. Got plenty of room...

TTFN

Gooooooooooooooood morning, Violets..

Jenn.. my sympathies about your Gram, but she was welcomed into God's arms and is in a much better place. (((hugs))) to you and your family. Sure hope you hear about the job today! We're all anxiously waiting with you.

Laura.. Happy Birthday!! The Bracelet is beautiful!! Can I borrow it for the cruise?? I promise to return it, really I do.. :)

Pam... have a safe trip. HOpe you can check in now and then. We'll miss ya!!

Haydee, I'd be happy to resize pics too if Tracy can't get to it at work.

Speaking of which, I'm late for my hospital shift. Luckily I don't punch a time clock. Just get there when I get there, but I like to be there by 10:30 and out by noon.

Today is day 4 of no Snacks. Did everything right yesterday so hope I can continue even on Fat Tuesday. Paczkis are on sale here everywhere. In case you haven't heard of them, they are Polish fried treats that get consumed by the thousands on Fat Tuesday. I will not even be near any. Two years ago I would have had 4 or 5 or more in one afternoon.

My new mini-goal is to leave the 170's behind by Valentine's Day.

Gotta run. Everyone have a great day. Remember CTCD!