Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Just finished dinner and it was delish.. a little too delish as a matter of fact. I ate too fast and PB'd twice. When will I ever learn??

Pam... that gift sounds lovely. What a nice memento of that special day for them. How old is the little girl? Love the name Roxy.

Michelle-oOOOhhhh just listening to the surprise unfold was so exciting! they are gonna flip! How cool!

Jenn-good luck.....you deserve this!

Judy-bring me some cabbage please :frown:

Tracy-192 is right around the corner!

Pam-What a nice surprise for your friends. Aren't you sweet?!

Terri-those are good pics! I can see me in the background waving!

Laura? Hope you are OK!

Kat-that sounds yummy!

Hi Haydee & Suzie!

I hope you all have a great evening!

Judy--I forgot to mention the toffee---I too add it--I add it to anything I can, I am a toffee freak! I buy the Syrup for my tea and cocoa....they are far and away my favorite candy bars, and blizzards! And the Paula Deen Gooey Toffee Butter Cake----oh hell I gained 3 pounds just typing it!

Kat

I am only eating 3 meals today, I am only eating 3 meals today,

I am only eating 3 meals today, I am only eating 3 meals today

andddddddddddddddddd noooooooooo snacks!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :hurray: :hurray: TracyinKS :hurray: :hurray: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

:party:

I am only eating 3 meals today, I am only eating 3 meals today

andddddddddddddddddd noooooooooo snacks!!!!!!!!!!

Sheeesh, Tracy, you'd think you were getting skinny for a wedding or something................. oh wait. :party:

Jen -- I knew this is the Job for you. Fantastic news! Purple power still coming your way!

Michelle -- that sounds like a wonderful plan for delivering the news.

My Pistons won by 1 point, I did 10 minutes on the bike, 10 minutes on the glider, 1 min on the trampoline and 10 minutes on toning exercises in the hot tub and now it's time for bed. Ethan arrives at 8 in the morning.

Everyone sleep well.

Jen sounds so good with the job!!! Purple power!!

The cheese dips sound good. I love that velveeta dip with the hot spicy sausage!!! YUM!!! It is hurting my stomach just thinking about it.

My doctors office called today (one week later) and said it sounded like my band was too tight. I wonder, but am willing to see. But, I have been in such a bad place weight wise this is not good to be unfilled. But I am willing to keep an open mind and maybe this is what I need.

Have a good night!!

Jane

I looovee Paula Deen! She's crazy but I love her! So I think that my restriction is getting better. I did liquids again today during the day. For dinner tonight I grilled some chicken breasts and steamed some broccoli. Took me almost an hour to eat half a chicken breast with about half a cup of broccoli. One more day of liquids during the day and then a solid dinner. I'll try eating a solid Breakfast on Saturday and see how it goes.

What pictures is everyone talking about? I scrolled back all the way to this morning...

I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday! One more day... I'm so exhausted this week, i don't know why. Like I said I think I might be starting to get sicky poo...

Everyone have a good night!

Kisses,

Haydee

Hi Everyone.

I just got in from handing off my mother to my sister for the weekend. YEA! I already miss her though :thumbup: Right before we left the house my sis got a call from Mom's doctor saying her bloodwork came back showing that she was severely anemic and should go to the hospital for a blood transfusion tomorrow! :party: No wonder she's been feeling so bad!! Poor baby! The big Q is why is she anemic? Her gums are bleeding tonight too. Have the feeling she's got some internal bleeding somewhere. Not good. I took her off her blood thinners untiil we have more answers. Keep her in your prayers, please.

Wow....Laura must really be down! We haven't heard from her all day! (((Laura)))

TracyKS - Congrats on being a model bandster!! I'm proud of you! I did fairly well today too. Hey! I LOVE the PB/Chocolate Oh Yeah wafers!! YUMMMMM!!! They don't hold me long enough for a meal though.

speaking of which...wanted to pass along to you guys that the other day I tried an instant black bean Soup (that you just add hot Water to then let rest). It was very good, had like 18g Protein, 12g Fiber and about 150 calories....and it held me for 3-4 hours! I was shocked. I only had about 1/2 of it for a snack but it held me well. I'm gonna get more of that to keep in my desk.

Ya'll have a great night...and sleep tight.

Hi gals

keep the purple power coming for the job, I know it is mine but until he calls me with an offer... ya know.

I am really tired tonight - totally sucked at work and i should have been out hours ago, but when someone doesn't do their job and leaves, I get to do thiers and mine, and Thurs I have a ton of my own crap to do

Can't wait for that phone call

Go Tracyks

I love the pic

i'm off to slumber land, falling over tired

Yeah Jenn!

Judy~ Roxy just turned 3 beginning of Jan. She is TOOOOO cute for words. She is Veitnamesee (sp) and Cambodian! Her two daddy's do her hair in these big pig tails, and she has the best personality. Next week, I will be at Disneyland hotel for 3 days for a conference (leave Tue and come home Fri afternoon). Since Susanne lives about 20 miles away she is gonna come and 'pend the night! Plus Friday is our anniversary (3 years)! Anyway, I am gonna get Foxy Roxy a Minnie Mouse something for her adoption present. Otherwise she will think Aunt Pammy doesn't buy "cool" gifts and only buys dumb picture frames.

Had a bad food day! OOOOO well, tomorrow is another day!

Laura~ give us a "quickie" so we know your ok. Kat...get the monkeys ready!

xoxoxooxox