Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Let us know when you get back Jen! Thoughts are with you as you WOW them!!!

Think today we might take in a movie---not sure, I know any minute he will be asking what the plan for the day is!!! Too much snow on the ground to do some of the things we NEED to do! In some places around here, the horses are knee deep in snow this morning!

I will be in an out as the days allows--thinking of you all!

Kat

Gonna post something and it didn't work...oh well...i'll email it to you all later

[

I'm back!!!

I will know the beginning of next week but I am the top canidate and he is calling to check my references! THIS JOB IS MINE>>> THIS JOB IS MINE

It is a dream job for me, closings, attorneys, zoning, and codes.... it is all about me... my school and work all into one!

I just called my references to let them know that they would be getting calls - I'm so very excited! To have me back, new improved and stronger and better than ever!

hee hee hee

Dan was a single guy living at home with his father and working in the family business. When he found out he was going to inherit a fortune when his sickly father died, he decided he needed a wife with which to share his fortune.

One evening at an investment meeting he spotted the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Her natural beauty took his breath away. "I may look like just an ordinary man," he said to her, "but in just a few years, my father will die, and I'll inherit 20 million dollars."

Impressed, the woman obtained his business card and three days later, she became his stepmother.

Women are so much better at estate planning than men.

Our weathermen are the worst liars there are. Kept telling us how much snow we were going to get. All the kids around here were hoping for a snow day. Woke up this morning and nothing, zilch, nada. I want that job. Tell people anything I want.

Janie, our weathermen are still calling for you guys to get dumped on. I don't know what to tell you. Good Luck and hope you don't get to much.

Jenn, Still ave my fingers crossed for you.

Jenn...fingers, toes, eyes and legs crossed (woo hoo, I can do that now!) for you for good luck on getting that job!!

Speaking of crossed legs, my beautician said I couldn't sit with my legs crossed in the chair anymore cause that throws my body out of whack and the haircut gets lopsided. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeesh... finally I can cross my legs and she won't let me!!!

Judy, I was going to make a crack about your leg crossing and sharing a room with Pamela, but I'll keep that to myself.

I know you guys are going to have a great time.

LOL...I hope I don't dissappoint anyone on our trip:cool2:.

Haydee...too funny. Gonna post a funny here now too. PS~ My observation got cancelled w/o even a phone call. Hey, if they are not gonna give a shit about it...neither am I. (I love tenure)

A woman went to her doctor. The doctor, after an examination, sighed and

said,'I've some bad news. You have cancer, and you had best put

your affairs in order.'

The woman was shocked, but managed to compose herself and walk

into the waiting room where her daughter had been waiting. 'Well

daughter, we women Celebrate when things are good, and we celebrate when

things do not go so well. In this case, things are not well. I have

cancer. Let's head to the club and have a martini.'

After 3 or 4 martinis, the two were feeling a little less somber. There

were some laughs and more martinis. They were eventually

approached by some of the woman's old friends, who were curious as

to what the two were celebrating.

The woman told her friends they were drinking to her impending end.

'I've been diagnosed with AIDS.' The friends were aghast and gave the

woman their condolences.

After the friends left, the woman's daughter leaned over and whispered,

'Momma, I thought you said you were dying of cancer, and you just told

your friends you were dying of AIDS.'

The woman said, 'I don't want any of those bitches sleeping with your

father after I'm gone.'

Now that's putting Your Affairs In Order

Suzie...

My quality time with Pam Pam Bo Bam will be spent trying to convince her I'm not her type. I noticed how quickly she jumped at the chance to be my roommate. hmmmmmmm

Sure you can't join us, Suzie??? We're going to keep at you until the day of the trip, ya know!!

Pam PPBB...don't ya just love evaluation days?? We finally went to once every 3 years if you had had positive evaluations. In Kindergarten I never knew what the kids were going to do when the principal entered the room. But we usually wowed her with all our knowledge. Now if she'd shown up at naptime, that would be a different story. Usually I was napping and the kids were running the room. Isn't that what nap time is for??? And I won't even begin to tell you about snack time!! LOVED eating the left overs..."no, kids, there are no more cookies..." (said with my mouth full and crumbs spitting everywhere)

What...not my type??? That remains to be seen! :frown:

Judy, I taught pre-k for 5 years as an undergrad. I LOVED IT. Was able to do my homework during naptime, and got paid for it! Plus the days when I napped too. One time, the director came in and I was snoring (I didn't hear anything) and she woke me w/ a Super Soaker...hahaha.

Off to eat my bean salad lunch!

OMG ... is it May yet?

It is so cold here and I want to leave now!. LOL

Since I would not have time to mail out a Thank you card (since I'm going to get this job by Monday) I just sent him a thank you email. Not going to waste any time, he told me to take his card and email him if I had any questions, so I'm all over it!

did I mention this is my job!

Judy, yep, that is right, feel flat to get a straight haircut... but it is a good feeling about crossing your legs.

I'm holding out on the diet until Monday, not going to know I can eat real food until superbowl parties are over!

I am taking 2 bags of clothes with me today, each going to different friends, different needs. I have 2 more bags of salvation army clothes but only want to make 1 trip, going to go through ds's and dd's clothes this weekend.

I have the cutest dress in the entire world. It fits... a little snug and I hope to have it taken in for our trip, but I'm figuring it will be perfect in 3 months! I don't ever remember wearing it where it fit me! ever!

well i'm off to deliver clothes and get ds.

ttfn

OMG he emailed me right back!

He is checking my references and will advise.

yipee!

WOW Jen---I am sending such positive vibes your way---you may not be safe to be around!!!

Rick and I went to eat---brunch---so I can get lunch, him Breakfast. This little diner here in town serves breakfast all day, but I have to wait to get the salad bar up til about 11! They let me order a salad and 2 chicken strips, and seldom charge me for the chicken...today they didn't, I ended up bringing one home! Anyway, we are sitting there eating when Abbey calls, her DH is going to be gone tonight, and wanted to know if we wanted to go to dinner with her...aka take her to dinner! So looks like my entire day will be spent dining out. I did good this morning, stuck to a healthy diet, in reasonable portions. Sitting here drinking my tea....now to just get through the evening! LOL Life is Hard on me now!

We are headed into Durango again to go look at a motorcycle trailer---hope it is what we are looking for. It is at my friends sons work, at a towing yard----so it would be cheap!! Woo Hoo---more for me to spend in SA!!

OK, I am off to see what I need for my Queso dip for the Superbowl party....talk to y'all in awhile!

Hugs~~

Kat